Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:46 am

I shifted and teased her entrancewith my tip as i ksised her deeper.
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:51 am

I whimpered moaned and matched his kiss as j kissed him harder

((I gtg I'll be on later))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 11:54 am

((okay))

i kissed her harder, slipping my tonge in with hers as i slipped in her.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

I gasped as I was still a little sore from last night, but I didn;t want him to pull out. I wanted to feel that reassurane of a man, that unique presence in my heart that made my head spin. I slid my hands around to his face and held his lips to mine and then I arched my breasts into his chest, only wanting to be closer to him, to feel everything he was doing
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 pm

I moved so i was pressed down to her and moved deeply, softly, in her as i kissed her. she would feel efft y little movement, every breath, and i the same from her. i knew she's be sore, so i would be gental
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 1:54 pm

I moaned in his mouth and then pulled mine away and let his lips trail down my skin to my neck. "Do it." I whispered and I closed my eyes as I held my hands in his hair a bit nervous.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 2:02 pm

I kissed below her ear, "It only hurts for a second," i said softly and movbed down and liked over a place on her ncke, suckeling softly; i bit down as i moved, using a bit of rememvberancce to give her more plasure then pain
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:35 pm

I gasped and pulled on his hair a bit and squeezed my eyes shut tightly and then relaxed myself and moaned as he thrusted again and I let him drink from me.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Her blood was amasing, as i made love to her i took jsut enough to tide me over before just pleasing her fully
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm

As he drank I couldn't tell which was more exhilarating, the feeling of him drinking from me, or the amounts of pleasure he was giving me. At one point he was inside me so deeply I thought my womb was going to burst. "Yes!" I was crying out and was pressing myself to him tightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 3:56 pm

I licked up to her neck, "May i mark you?" i asked breathless as i move in her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:08 pm

I didn;t even know what that was, but I didn't care and I nodded, "Y-yes." I screamed then suddenly from an orgasm and arched myself into him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:10 pm

UI sealed her marks so they would forever be there no her and kissed her lips as i made love to her and ame inher
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:13 pm

I whimpered moaned loudly into his mouth as I knotted my hands in his hair and kissed him back passionately, tasting my own blood in his mouth but not caring. I started to move my hips upward to match his pace and I shuddered under him as he came inside me and I let him fill my core deeply. I could feel the sweat coating my body and his as well, making it easier to slid against each other.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:15 pm

i kept goung, long, slow, deep strokes as i ksised her, sweat covering my skin, making it easer to move against her asi angeled my tonge with hera
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 pm

I moaned when he started to move inside of me slowly, deeply, the interesting position actually quite sensual and it easily gave me pleasure. Kissing him back deeply, I wrapped my arms around his neck and moaned against his lips. Not knowing why my body responded to him so much, why I wanted him so often. Nothing else mattered right now. I shiifted my legs wider, almost having them fall off the couch and moaned again as the pleasure became intense.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:28 pm

I piked her up around me and carried her up to her bed wtih me nad kaidl her down and kissed her deepr as i moved ni her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:31 pm

We were finally on the bed once again and I ran my hands down his chest and said, "Rougher..." I begged, "take me rougher." I wanted to feel intense pleasure, to have my hair pulled, to have wild crazy sex with the man I loved, I wanted to be wanted, to be craved and ravaged, to have bruises the next day and to be screaming in pleasure all day and night.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:41 pm

"Pleasure," i saidn ad staryed gougn rougher, my hands tangeling un her hair
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:45 pm

I cried out at the change of his thrusts and I spread my legs wider and then wrapped them tightly around his ass, pushing him deeper inside my craving body and I ran my fingernails down his back and gripped his shoulder blades tightly.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:55 pm

I felt her hands on me and kis sed deeper, moving roughter
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:00 pm

I clawed his back as he kissed me hard and moved rougher. I had to break the kiss to scream his name. My insides were pounding with pleasure and I was flooding with his hot releases inside me and I kept screaming and tears were falling from eyes because it felt soo good.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:05 pm

it went on like this for hours, rough sex on her i was sure i was bruising her, i went vampire speed on her now and then
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 pm

I had basically gone limb underneath him, "Raze...." I could barely whisper. "I can't..." I was panting so hard and he was still going, how could he still have this energy? My blood... I thought. I tried again, "Raze please I can't take anymore..." I begged and my eyes were fighting to stay open.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Ipuled out of her hearing her and plopped beside her, pulling her onto m ycchest, i was more tired now that i had stopped, "Sleep, baby," i said, my eyes closed as i keeed her gently
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next