Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:19 pm

I curled into his arms, the sweat pooring down my body, my hair sticking to me as my eyes felt so heavy. I closed them and like passed out.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:25 pm

i watched her fall asleep and got up and got a twoel and dried the sweat off the bot hof us and changed the sheets quicly so they were clean and laid with her and fel lasleep with her in my arms
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:36 pm

~Sleeping

~*Timeskipping until morning*~
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:38 pm

I woke u pand smield down at her, she was burised in differnt placces, i felt so bad...
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:40 pm

I stirred a bit as I felt him move around and I let my eyes open to see what he was doing.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:42 pm

I had shifted and was alying on my side besdie her, moving hair off her hsoulders, seeing my mark on her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:01 pm

I stared at him, "Hey sexy."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 6:05 pm

"Hey baby, how'd you sleep?" i asked, kssing her gently
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:45 pm

I kissed him back softly and then said, "I didn't really sleep. I think I passed out."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:54 pm

"Yyou were a sleep, i know the diffence, you went right to sleep," i said soflt, holding her.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 12:23 am

I nodded and wentfo stretch, "Ow!" I yelled. I was extremely sore and I did t wanna move
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:25 am

I winced, feeling a bit of her pain, "Hold still, I'll go grab you a pain killer, and give oyu a rubdown to relax you a little, okay?" I said, moving to get up.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:58 pm

I nodded and then remained perfectly still. My head was pounding, my back was aching, and--"Ow!" I yelped. My privates were so sore just moving my leg down hurt. I covered my triangle with my hand and hissed at the pain.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 pm

I went and got one then handed it back to her and then pulled the blankets compleatly off her and started at her feet, and wathed her take the pain killer,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:17 pm

As I swallowed the pills I winced at the soreness when he moved my legs to rub my feet, "B-But Raze it's not my feet." I said softly and closed my eyesfor a moment
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:25 pm

"I know, it'll help you relax, i said a full body rubdown and that is what i plan, just relax, you'll feel better soon," i said, working my way up her thighs
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 pm

He got to my thighs and I winced and squeezed my eyes shut tightly. "O-okay." I whispered, but I couldn't relax. Every muscle in my body ached and throbbed in places, even inside.... Of me..... It felt like I got run over by a train
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:47 pm

I saw her tence and moved u pand ksised her softly, then in a second i was dressed and her in a robe and us out in the car, us pulling in my drive way, i had called and had one of the unseen maids i had draw a bath for us and i had her back up in my arms and then walked into the house, "I know i kinda, wa a whirl wind, but have soemthing to help you relax,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:52 pm

In too much pain to nod I whispered, "Okay." And clung to him. How hard did he go with me yesterday? I thought. How was I in this much pain?
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:55 pm

i felt so bad, and had that bath drawn up wth waster from a hot spring and differnt sents that would help relax her, ones that were intune with hers and would help her get that pain off too. "I am so sorry," i whisperd, my forehead on hers
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:00 pm

"Don't be...." I whispered weakly, "Last day/night was worth the pain." I said and I leaned against his chest
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:02 pm

"Yeah," i sighed, "BUt still,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:05 pm

I went to stroke his cheek, but i couldnt move my arms
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:07 pm

I saw in her mind, and mmoved one hand up and rested it on my cheek and kissed her wrist, then bit mine, and laid her hand back and held my wrist to her, "Drink, it'll help,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 8:14 pm

"I can't reach." I whispered and began tttttto feel like i was slipping off him
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next