Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 7:42 am

It was my turn to bite my lip, I looked at her face, memorizing its fetures as she laid on me, my body, memorizing where hers was like it always did, "For one, your not messed or emotional, and your not weak," i toeld her, "And i do not know, why, I honestly cccan't tell you, there is jsut somthing there, that keeps me wanting ot come bacck to you. No matter what happens, or whatgoes on, i fust feel that i can't leave you on your own, even if somehtiner were to happen and you hated me for the rest of your life and wanted to kill me, i would still be near by, not unseeabvle to you, and be ther to protect you."
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:26 pm

I Smiked softy and nuzzled closely to him. With no intention of moving my body away from his. "Well I'm glad and blessed to have you in my life." I said softly and then asked bravely, "Raze are you happy?"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:29 pm

I smiled nad held her, never wanting it to end as i listened to her speak. i kissed her softly first off, "I am more then happy, Ophelia, are you happy?" i asked then added as well, "And, baby girl, i am more then blessed to have such a wonderful woman in my life that i love verry much"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:01 pm

I blushed around him all the time and this was one pf those times. I stared up at him and giggled before I nodded. "Yes Raze." I said and kissed his chest. "I am happier than I have been in so many years." I told him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:20 pm

I smiled nad ksised her softly, "I am so glad," i whipered softly to her and smiled a little, "But i can say one thing, i love you, more thenis imageinable," i sad looking athte cclock, i sighed depely hodling her "We have two hours,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:26 pm

I cuddled up closely to him and pulled the blankets up over my shoulders a but, shivering because of his cool body. I then looked up at him, "Do you remember when you had me tell you about the night you bit me from my perspective?" I asked him coming up with an idea.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:42 pm

I nodded, "Yes, and i told you it from my perspective. Why? what are you thinking about baby girl"?
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:48 pm

I giggled, "Tell me about our first time making love, and how we met." I said smiling. "Obviously the how we met part first." I said and stared up at him, seeing him in his perfection with the tatoo beside his left eye made me smile gently.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:49 pm

I nodded and smiled at her, "Okay, but first, How we met which time?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:54 pm

"The very first time and the time when you first took me home. I know it's a lot, but I'm in the story hearing mood." I smiled and continued to stare at him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 9:56 pm

I simled, "Give me a second," i said and kissed her soflt as i thought bacck
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:00 pm

I nodded and watched him as I bit my lip lightly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:07 pm

I smiled at her and took a breath, "You really woudln't look at me and your hair was brided back and you were in a pink summer dress,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:19 pm

I bit my lip and smiled, "Go on love." I urdged him on
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:21 pm

"I will say yuo smelled like violets, and i went to pick yuo up to take yuo to the car and yo uwere as squirmy as ever until i got you buckeled in, almost dropped you a few times,"

((grg in 10))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 19, 2011 10:35 pm

I giggled, "Well what did you expect? I was out like a light." I told him and ran a hand through my hair
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 9:38 am

"I did get you bucckrled and you fell asleep a half hour after that, i had you watcchign a DVD."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 10:50 am

"Wierd... I don't remember any of this." I tried to remember it but I didn't. "Is ashame I was so young, I Wouldve liked to remember it." I said and then curled into his arms with my one Meg draped over his body
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 3:08 pm

I smiled, "its alright, you were young, and i understand. Well, after i got home i ccarried you quickly up and into a hilds bed in that same room, and you slept all day and night, but ddi crawl in with me somewhere along that line after shaking me saying you had nightmares about some pink bunny coming ot eat you. and i fed you the next morning and we basically played all morning and afternoon and it was like that everyday till you were taken away. It was the same with your sister, though she dind't crawl in with me she slept soundly o her own," i said and as i had spoken i had rested my arm aruond her and my other on her leg, rubbing her lower leg up and down as i talked.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 am

I smiled as he spoke and had tears in my eyes. "That I remember." I whispered. "Saying goodbye..." I said and burried my face in his side. "I remember crying and holding onto your leg... And I called you daddy." I whispered again and bit the inside of lip trying to keep it together
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:09 am

I nodded, "Yeah, one the hardest things i have ever done was pull you off my leg, tak you to the car and ksised your forehead and buckel you ina nd go inside before i had my own tears falling down my cheeks
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 am

My lips were quivering and my eyes were flooding with tears that I refused to let spill over. I stared at him and my breathing sounded like I was crying and so I wrapped my arms tightly around him and kissed his side. "Know that I never wanted to say goodbye. And know that it's never going to be so bad between us where I'd ever want to leave you."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

I nodded and held her, holding her tightly to me, "I know you dind't, baby girl, and even if things to get that bad, i won't leave you, I can't."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 am

"Why can't you?" I asked him softly as I made myself clear the for ing tears away. My body didn't want to move from his and his cool skin was the perfect antidote for my sweaty body.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 am

I smiled a bit at her, "I jsut can't leave you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next