Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 pm

I looked up at the front and sighed,two more classes and then I got the beating of my life time.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 pm

the teaher annouched as he assighed us partners for the projecct, we had to do a paper on chemical reacctions with a partner, and that me and Trevor, would be sent tothe liabrary study room to be jsut us in there, i sighed, what had i goeen myself into...
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

I tapped my pencil on the desk as he annncouned partners,I sighed ad listenned with my head down.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

i groned as hesaid we should leave and got up and grabbed my bag, "Come on," i muttered,
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:54 pm

I stood up and followed her,hearing some girls whisper and guys holler put my teeth on edge.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 11:57 pm

I shot hem a look and flicked a few off as i slid out of the door, and the roumors were to start already.... i rubbed my tempels as i walked, i was so screwed
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:00 am

I walked down the hall and sighed,I looked at the ceiling as if asking God why me? Actually no that's what I was basically was asking.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:02 am

I looekd athte floor and sighed, blinking hard and runnign face first into someone i mearly moved out of the way after stumbeling bacck a bit and walked on and intot the liabrary,
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:12 am

I chuckled and followed her,"You slutty cheerleaders are all the same I noticed,"I said as we walked ito the library.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 am

I flipped ot look at him ,"Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:04 am

"You heard me,ytou slutty cheerleaders are all the smae, with you pom poms,and short skirts,tank tops you can see down so easily... and your fake ass boyfriends who pick o the weak like me..."I looked at her,"you know my first day here none of you guys gave ame a channce,you guys don't even know half the crap I put up woth and yet here I am putting up with you people and workig with ...."I gave her a look,"you."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 am

I shot and ugly glare at him and jerked him into the room by his wrist, "Just a little fyi for you, i don't ahve afake ass boyfreind, and i tryied to be nice to you this morning and at lunch, but if you, can't shut your mouth for five minuets so we can get this thing done, then i will go request you a new partner, maybe one of the guys would suit you better.
I am sorry if yuo have a crapy life and i can't help being a little mean, i was raised like that, to wean the weak, and keep the strong. i may have everything, but that one sliver of what everyone wants, so lets jsut sit down, shut up and get this god damn projet done." i said and took a seat, "Now sit down."
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 am

I threw my back down and opened my books,I started to work without saying another word to her.I didn't even look up at her,not because I was scared of her... because I couldn't bare to look at another one of these idiots.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:24 am

I sighed and slid my book open, my heald flet like someoen had taken a sledge hammer and was banging away at my brain, i didn't say a word, the whole time, and when the class was over and the bell ran i slied from my seat and left heading right to the nurse who had me lay down for a bit, and take some pain killers, i did fall asleep that is when she pulled the cutrian over the bed i was in and woke up a nhour later and wen t to class, feeing as if nothing happened. i had to admit, i hated snapping at someone like that, i felt really bad buti shurgged it off and headed to class.
and jsut what i alwaays wanted, i would learn today, we had ALL the same classes
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:12 am

I sat in the back trying to avoid all them was hard,this was my last class and I always had it with THEM.I looked out at the parking lot and sighed I wished I was getting my ass beat now,I thought.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:14 am

I came in late and gothte stares and the scilence of the cclass and just took a seat in the far bak, all other seats filled in my absence. i didn't mind, but what i did mid is noone sat by him so i had ot, i didn't wnat any more trouble, so i shut up, and looked forward and dried to pay attention
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:19 am

I kept my eyes on the outside as I watched a car pull inn,I sighed softly.Their already here... and I had a half hour left.I chewed my lip as I watched them parked.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:30 am

The class ended in a half hour and i was able to make it to the gym for the after school hours after getting caught in our halway mob talking.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:14 pm

I sighed as the bell rang a half hour later,I sighed as I grabbed my books.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:17 pm

I slipped out of the roup as we thinned, grabbed pe clothes, i wanted some practice before the game tomorrow night and practie tommrorow
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:24 pm

I walked out and was grabbed by my brother,we waited till every car was gone before they started to talk to me,I refused o their part and that's when the beatings started.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:26 pm

I started parctiing in the empty gym, fallign a few times or stumbeling over a heer that i went and redid it over and over gain
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:31 pm

I broke free eventually and started to run,but I didn't get far before the gun shot and then the pain,I yelled out in painand dropped to my knees.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

I thought i heard something but ignored it as i continued the routine, flipping and cheering.
Back to top Go down
Ardaigh
Rebirth
Rebirth
Ardaigh

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

I heard them get in the car and drive away,but my only thoughts were to get inside,so I did.I stumbled down the hall before I crashed into the locker,making a big crashinng sounds I leand up against them and kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)   Dangrous Lover (Reva and me) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangrous Lover (Reva and me)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next