Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

But....Your my roommate....

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:16 pm

I mseild nadk issed back
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:56 pm

I pulled back, "You;re so beautiful."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:59 pm

I smiled, "YOur prettier,'
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:43 pm

I blushed, "Naw..." Then I sat straight up in bed. "Ohmygod!" I ran into the bathroom and pulled out two pregnancy tests. "I have to do these today!"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 pm

I smiled, "Careful, dear,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:53 pm

I smiled and ignored her warning, tearing open the packages. I inhaled and did the tests, pacing around the bathroom awaiting the results
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:57 pm

i smiled and got up and took her into my arms, "relax,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:04 pm

I began to tremble, "I can't. I'm scared." I whispered as I sat in her lap
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:13 pm

I held her on my lap, kssing her neck, "Relax, or i will give you a trueblood treatment," i smield, that one i hadn't done ever with her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 pm

I smiled a bit and was about to ask what that was when I heard the tests beep. Instantly I was up and staring down at the negative tests. My heart sank and my eyes flooded with mass amounts of tears as I slammed them in the trashcan and I walked back out to Destiny, crying like I was a baby myself
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:05 am

I pulled her onto my lap and held her, laying back with her cuddeled to me, i dind't say anything, but wasn't it a little soon? I pushed the questions to the back of my mind and held her, smooking hair out of her face, hwispering that she'd be alright. i dnid't wanther crying hard enough she'd throw up, so i was trying to calm her down,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:32 am

I sniffled and said, "Destiny I... I have to have more men." I whispered. "Gag straight whatever, I need to sleep with more men." I whispered as I cried
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:13 am

I nodded, "I know baby, but you ever think of invetro? Use a guy you know, like your guy freind,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:48 am

((What's that?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:51 am

((invetro? its is a process by which egg cells are fertilised by sperm outside the body like in a petri dish then the egg is put back into the mother))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:15 am

((I thought so but wasn't positive))

"No!" I said shaking my head. "I want to get pregnant the natural way. And besides I don't have the money for it. I just need to sleep with men who I know come really easily." I said wiping my eyes and getting off her lap. "I need to make sone calls." I whispered, my voice breaking as I walked over to the phone that was in the kitchen
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:21 am

(yeah i am a nerd on that kinda thing))

I folllwed and caught her and pulld her in tothe bathroom to wipe her face, "Not when your crying,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:24 am

I shook my head and pulled out of her arms. Something about me just didn't want to be touched right now. I pulled myself together and forced a smile, "See? All better." I said normally and I turned from her and walked back to the kitchen phone
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:32 am

I simled and grabbed a rag and i cleanedup her face a bit before letting her be
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 am

I started calling guys at our school. I had two guys I was meeting today, three tomorrow, and three the next day. I wasn't going to fit school in anywhere... Hell Ill blow it off. I walked back into Des. "Hey Des, I gotta go..." I sighed and hugged her. "I'll be back... Whenever I'm back I guess." I said softly and then I ket her go, said good morning to Jack and Damien then it hit me. Jack=boy=sperm=friend=gay=meaningless sex... I looked at him and my thoughts lingered on it for a mometn
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:42 am

i nodded and Jack and Damien came over and hugged me jack looked at her, 'I don't like that look,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:47 am

I sighed and put my head in my hands. "Guys... Can I have a minute with Jack? Alone please?" I asked them, not looking at them
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:49 am

I nodded, "Come on D," i said and pulled him into my bedroom.

J:I looked at her, "What do yuo need?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:52 am

I looked up at him, with tear filled eyes and I said, "It's not working J." I said through a breaking voice
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:54 am

I walked over and hugged her, "It will, honey, it will, di you take tests today? how long ago was the first time yuo were trying"
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: But....Your my roommate....   But....Your my roommate.... - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

But....Your my roommate....
    Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next