Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:28 pm

I smiled as I walked along old building and amazing clothing stores. As it grew darker I realized Hiw long inhad been gone and I turned on my heels to go back, but I didn't remember where I came from. I saw a gentlemen eyeing me and I asked for directions. He told me he'd take me, I didn't know he literally meant take me. He covered my mouth with his hands and dragged me behind an alley way. He spit on my face, called me a stupid American and punched me. I screamed but it was muffled through his hand. Blood ran down my face and he hit me again and again. I coukd barely see and hear now. "There," I heard him say, "Maybe now that you're ugly, I deserve you." He hissed and he tore my shirt clean off and threw it behind him. He kicked up my body and tore my bra clean off as well. The cold air hit me and And I shivered as I tried to scream and he punched ne in the stomach several times. "Shut up!" he ordered. As I cried I heard my skirt being ripped and suddenly he flooded my sore insides and hurt me as he fucked me, he bit my breasts hard, drawing blood and took me nd made me his. He squirted in me repeatedly and hours passed before he was done. He gave me one last good blow to my face, making me lose consciousness and then he left. Leaving my naked, bloodied, beaten and bitten body in the middle of an alley way
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

WHen i finially got a break off the phone, something was wrong, i got upa nd looked around, she wans't home, i called her cell, not hearing it neart the hotel, it was after 2am. i slid on shoes and my coat and headed out, dialing it again and agoununtil i heeard it. When i found her i dropped ot my knees besdie her. i had her in my arms in my jacket in secongs, had bit my finger and sealed her wounds, i could smell him on her, and was inseconds back home at the room, and hand her in warm water, with her in the tub gettin the blood off her, i hated the only way to get him out of her, and i was glad she was out when i did it, and got her cleaned up, the marks gone from her
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:39 pm

I opened my eyes as I lay in something warm and I could still barely see or hear anything. My eyes were all swelled and I went to move but then screamed in horrible pain, bones were broken and I couldn't move. My body struggled for breath and I couldn't even swallow. I didn't even know where I was
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:41 pm

I bit my wrist and pressed it to her lips, whispering Drink, in her ear so she'd hear as i pulled her leg the right wat, setting it back in place
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

I screamed as he set my leg but I couldn't drink because I couldn't swallow. Something inside me suddenly triggered and I threw up blood all into the tub and I shook and trembled. "Raze!" I screamed and tried to grab him as I threw up like that again. I couldn't stop it and my body was shaking violently in fear and sadness and pain. "Hospital!" I cried out between gags
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:48 pm

I smiled and i had already called an ambulence, and they were nearly already here, "Already on it, i said, and held her to me, tightly, "They are already coming, dear, hold on,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:54 pm

I grabbed onto his shirt and cried but then my body shuddered and I had to turn away from him to throw up again. I sobbed in pain and then pulled him to me again, "I... I cant...." I whispered in response. My eyes were trying to close andnow I was afrid, more so than I had ever been in my life. "Raze... I.... I lo...love you..." I choked over my spit that I still couldn't swallow.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:57 pm

"I lve you toobaby,i saidn, doing whati hated most with her and IV wist i stood up out of the shower, turnrthe shower water on and runsied us off the best i could and put an IV in her arm from my neck realy, and letit stay like that unitl i heard the sirens,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:00 pm

"Raze... I... Can't... Hold on..." I whispered and my body gave out and my hand that he was holding tightly went limb just like the rest of my body
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Tears flooded my face as i hedl her, though i had goeen enough blod in her whe the paramedics came up and took her from me, telling me to get my self to gather and meet them down there
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:05 pm

-unconcious
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 pm

o got down there after redressing and getting thigns picked up around her, and composing myself, the wound't let me see her, she was alive, betting healed, and all but i wasn't aloud to see her, when i said she was my Fiance, they didn't caer.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:15 pm

I woke up as they were re reabreaking my bones, they didn't understand how I was healing already and my bones were healed so incorrectly. I was screaming the entire time. Morphine didn't even make a dent in the lain and the whole fine I was screaming for Raze
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 pm

I could hear her, and had put police at the door so i woudln't go in and near me anyways, it hurt so bad to hear her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

I screamed his name, wanting him to be by my side and tears dripping down my face. They had to re break almost every single bone in my body and they couldn't sedate me. I screamed as one they broke hurt so bad that I grabbed some random doctors hand and squeezed it begging for them to let me see my Raze
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:25 pm

the doctor that ran out to me was firghened and had claw marks on his face, i smiled a bit and ran human pace down and was there and took her hand, moving hair from her face, "I'm here,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Inwas crying so badly from lain and when I saw him I squeezed his hand. "Raze...!" I whispered but the "e" was a high pitched scream. I felt hands moving up my legs and then I felt them push down hard and my leg split and was readjusted. I screamed in pain and then my head was pounding from all of this. "Make it stop!" I whispered screamed to Raze as tears flooded my face and poured down the bed I was on.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:33 pm

I HELD HER FACE IN MY HANDS, knowing there were better ways to do it this way, and i moved all at once, like time stood still and did it all for them, and then gaver higher doses she could handel with my blood in her of pain killers, vampire stangth painkillers and was holding her hand whe the doctos wentto move again
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:46 pm

I panted and held him once Raze was done. They looked over my body and began making casts for all the bones that were repaired. Then a female doctor came over to me. She had kind eyes and beautiful hair, she looked like she knew Raze and she smiled warmly at him. Then she returned her attention to me and checked her charts. "Ophelia, is it?" I nodded and shifted a bit in the bed. She reached out and took my hand, "Ophelia, were you sexually assulted?" she asked me. Tears filled my eyes and I nodded and started to cry.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:46 pm

I held her hand tightly in mine and looked at the doctor, who took that as a yes
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:49 pm

I saw her nod and she looked at me, "Ms. Channing, we need to proceed in doing a rape kit on you." She said softly. My eyes widened and I screamed "no!" And tried to move but I couldn't. I sobbed and trembled, memories flooding my mind
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 1:52 pm

moved her to look at me, "Look at me, here, baby," i said, holdong her face in my hands, "YOu'll be okay, i am right here," i said
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:06 pm

I was laying in bed and I was treming under his touch as I nodded, "O-okay." I nodded and then I looked at the last and nodded. "Then shall we get started?" she asked."The sooner the better because the doctors need to prep you for surgery." She said. I nodded and said, "Okay." She went over and closed the door. "Now Opheila are you sure you want him in here?" She asked. I made my Lils move, "Yeah... I-I'm sure." I said and when I saw her nod she said, "Alright then I'll need You, Raze, to help her remove her hospital gown." She said
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:09 pm

I nodded ad getnyly sat her up, slipping it off her I had her lay back down and held both her hands, looking at her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:16 pm

I looked away, too ashamed to fully meet his gaze. The doctor said, "Raze I'll need you to stand aside for a moment." She positioned my body and began taking pictures of it. I felt her cold gloved hand on my breast and I winced. "This bite mark, was it part of the attack?" She asked as she took a picture of it. "Y-yes." I said and closed my eyes
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next