Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:09 pm

I nodded and opened the doors, that led down a isle to him and a priest.
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:15 pm

I gasped once the doors opened and I saw him standing there. He was so handsome. Tears stung my eyes at the sight. I slowly started walking down the aisle just wanting to be beside him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I felt the tears in my eyes as I saw her, she was so....there wasn't words for her beauty, when she gotto me i took her hand and whispered, "More amazing then the stars,"so only she'd hear with her vampire hearing. we turned to the prieist to get the ceromony started
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:26 pm

I had bright tears in my eyes and I used a burgandy cloth to dab at the blood tears without anyone seeing I was crying blood. The burgundy cloth matched a sash that tied around my waist of the dress and the flowers were carnations that were beige with burgandy tops. I squeezed his hand twice and smiled
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm

I smiled, and at the ceromony's end, I lifted the veil from her face and kissed her deeply as i held her in my arms I let go of her only to take he hand in mine, and slid the ring on her hand
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:37 pm

I smiled and pulled away to slide the band on his finger. I hugged him and I whispered, "I'm now Mrs. Zuesis." I giggled and sniffled
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:39 pm

I smiled and hugged her back, "Yes, you are," i whispered and kissed her again before i led her down the isle where we'd have the reception
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 pm

I grinned and followed him, "The place looks absolutely beautiful, Atreous. I cannot believe you did all this in only two hours." I said softly and kissed his hand. "And you look incredible."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:49 pm

I smiled, "Well...i got it doen being fast, the hard part, ws getting your sister and fmaily here.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:53 pm

I smiled and faced him, "And it was a really nice surprise. I was expecting it to be you me and a priest." I smiled and said, "Oh, so you're half Jewish now cuz you married a Jewish girl." I teased and pecked his lips
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:57 pm

I smiled, "Alright then." i said and kissed her back, "Honestly, i don't know what i am anymore, so, it doesn't matter at the moment." i said wrapping her in my arms and we were inthe glass room, the top open, so we would get fresh air,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:02 pm

We were the only ones in there at this point while everyone was out getting food. We had at least a good twenty minutes or so, I assumed, before everyone just poured in here. Soft music was playing and I curled into his arms, kissing his chest softly. "I love you."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:09 pm

I smiledn ad danced with her, "I love you too baby girl,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:12 pm

We swayed back and forth to the sound of the soft music. "I can't believe it..." I whispered. I looked up at him and touched his cheek,'"I'm married to the perfect man in the world."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:15 pm

I siled and rested a hand on her face, "And i am married, to the most amazing, beautiful girl ever."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 6:23 pm

I smiled and hugged him tightly birthing my face in his chest. "Forever?" I asked him and looked up at him

-------

https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=329
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40