Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I screamed against his lips at the pleasure that was just so beyond intense that my body kept trying to get lost inside it, but I feared if I was to lose control, so would he. But then it occurred to me that I was already dead. He couldn't kill me here. I gasped and broke the kiss, "Atreous..." I panted. "Be yourself with me." I said and met his eyes smiling.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 pm

* heard her and my fangs came out, and I kissed her my pace picking up so much more then it ever had before. I lost my gontol and bit inot her neck, taking blood as imobed but not loosing myself that i turned into the dead one i did stop after we were compleatly exahusted
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I laid beside him completely exhausted. "Atreous... Your abilities... Ohmygod..." I panted out laughing breathlessly. "You're... Just unbelievable." I whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:17 pm

I smeild nad panted, holding her close to me and we were suddenly in a dark room in a huge soft bed under velvet blankets, "Your so amazing baby,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I smiled and and nestled to his chest. "Oh god baby... I never wanted thatto end. You were finally yourself with me." I said and held him closely. "You have nonidea how happy that made me."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

"I do have an idea, baby, you and i are connected. and i am never my self like that becase we have work in the morning and all" i sid, holding her, "Rest, baby,"
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:28 pm

((i gotta go sisy i lovooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvveeee you))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:34 pm

((Aaaaawwwww nooooooooooooooo I wuve u!))

I sighed and shook my head, "I can't Atreous." Insaid and sighed one more. "And don't lie to me. I know that you himd back because you coukd kill me if you didn't. Your doctor friend told me that a long time ago. And I accept that. You are who you are and I love every inch of you, body and soul. So don't try and hold it back now. Especially because I cannot die here." I said softly.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:07 am

I looked at her, and sighed, "I am not lying, the doctor guy isn't as old and experienced as i am, honey, and there are thigns you learn aas you get older. One thing you gain is streanght and he doesn't calculate that right. I don't ever want to hurt you, in any way, so i keep toned back"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 7:51 am

I frowned, "That's what I just said. I understand where you're comig from, but my point is today... I saw and felt the real Atreous. You didn't hold back and I finally..." I sighed and just stared atthe cieling.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 3:43 pm

I shifted up onto my side besdie her and pulled her gently to look at me, "You finially....? What?" i asked, pulling her close and burrying my face at her neck in her hair, taking in her smell. truth was i had held back if i hadn't of....i would have been the one that was killed all over again. I was determined to not go back there
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:50 pm

I sighed, "Nothing... Nevermind..." I said softly and just stared up at the cieling, counting the dots on it and trying to relax.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:53 pm

"Honey," i said softly looking over at her, "Honey, what is wrong\?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 11:45 pm

I shifted a bit underneath him. "It's just... You think our connection doesn't work both ways. I do know when you are lieing and when you aren't." I said with a sigh. "I just wish you'd tell me truthfully, how you feel."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:09 am

I sighed and rested my forehead dowon on hers I bit back a lie, and spoke truth, "I still did hold back, because i dind't want to become that red eyed person again. I killed innocent people and children and did what ever i had to do to get what i wanted. I am not like that anylonger, and i don't ever want to go back there. Becae if i didn't hold back i would become the person i was when i first stumbled into your bar and passed out on your floor in the doorway." i said, yes, i still remembered it, "and i do know the connection goes both ways. and i am hapy it does. More then happy, extatic about it."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 3:55 pm

I stared into his eyes and suddenly I felt hurt. "But... But... Here you really can be who you truly are and... You don't have to restrain yourself with me here." I paused for a moment. "All I want is for you to finally feel like you can be yourself around me, but you never can because I'm a weak human." I whispered I looked away
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 4:06 pm

I moved and cupped her face in my hands, "baby girl, you are not a weak human, you are more then that. your alor more then that and the reason i held back is becase that i didn't want to turn into what you killed...only worse,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:57 pm

"Atreous, one time isn't gonna make you a monster." I said and stood up so I could walk around to pick up my clothes. "I'm going down to the river." I said softly and I walked outside and closed my eyes for a moment. Wen I ipened them, there was a huge river just for me and I smiled, stepping into it naked
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 pm

I sighed, and bit my lip and got up and was watching her from the sadows in seconds, when she stepped into the water it went d and the trees darkened, and an image showed up and forced her to watchch, a senario of if i would let go...what would really happen.
    I eneded up having her pass and bleed out half way though it. Killing her soul.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:19 pm

I screamed as I saw it all in the water and I put my head in my hands and cried along the water line. He could never truly be himself with me... He'd always be holding back, he;d always... Tears poured down my cheeks and they bounced into the water
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:27 pm

I stepped out and was to her in seconds, i took her into my arms, "Honey, honey whats wrong baby girl?" i asked, everything back to normal. I held her, my hands on her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:28 pm

I curled into his arms and cried at the vision and I just shook my head, burrying my face in his chest
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I held her righly, walking us back out of the water, my hands on her cheeks, "Honey, please tell me whats wrong," i said hodling her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:54 pm

Through tears I began to tell him what I had seen in the water and how it was making me feel. "And now... y-you can;t ever be yourself and it's killing me inside, because that's what I want, almost more than anything, Atreous."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 9:03 pm

I hugged her tightly to me, "Baby girl," i felt my heart break, "I"m sorry," I rested my head agisnt her nek, my eyes clsoed to hold back tears I dind't know how to cut that part out of me, "I don't want to take the risk of killing you forever, honey, if i do let go," i said holding her tightly to me, my hest feeling tight as my eyes stayed closed, tears threatening
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next