Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:35 am

I laughed and let to of his face, watching him retract his head from the window. I gave him one last look before I sped off towards the store
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:37 am

I smiled nad made sure that she got off saftly before i got the house decorated and the priest here
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:43 am

I had the dress in the car, but I was fighting myself again. Bloodlust pounded in my ears. I clentched the top of the car and bit hard on my lip. I couldn't really see straight. I was dizzy from the lust. I smelled something really good. "Excuse me... Can you help me find the freeway?" I heard some man call in my direction
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 11:46 am

I called her phone, and when she asnwered i said, "Stay where you are."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 pm

I clentched the top of the car harder, "Raze... I don't know if I can hold back...." I whimpered as the man called for my attention again

((Hey so Sorry for dissapearing, babies woke up. XD))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:04 pm

((its alright i understand. you diappeared jsut fine, i was getting yelled at))

I showed up at her side, 'Take a left, them do gown that ramp, it will take you on up," i said and thrned to her, i handed her a bottel, "Drink what is in there," i said
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:08 pm

I grabbed the bottle and I got a whiff of the vodka and I shook my head and passed back to him, "No... I'm not gonna be a buzzed bride." I smiled a bit but then kissed him softly. "In fine. Really."

((What happened?))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:13 pm

((i "didn't do something right"))

"Its a bit of vodka, most of it is blood, do not make me inject you with it," i said, "You know i HATE forcing you do do something,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:16 pm

I sighed and stared at the bottle. "Fine..." I whispered and I drank some of the bottle. I wiped my mouth. "Thanks..." I smiled a toothless smile and handed it back to him

((Ooh... I hate when parents do that))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:21 pm

((yeah.....*sigh* now i jsut feel "great" ))

I smiled and hugged her, "Keep this with you, don't worry, its been waterd down fodka and it won't make you buzzed, and if it does, then i am screaed,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:23 pm

I giggled a little and hugged him back. "Okay." I smiled, "Do you wanna run back home or do you wanna ride home with me?" I asked him

((Awwww. *hugs tight* ))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:26 pm

*hugs tightly back* )

I smiled, "Hon, i can do whichever, i have everythign handeled at home, we are all wating on you. TRhough until you walk down that isle, i do not want to see your dress,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:33 pm

I grinned, "Then you best run home cuz I gotta stop at the bar change there and do my make up before I meet you at the house."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:40 pm

I smiled and kissed her, "Anytime you feel that burning like you did, take a small drink," i said and kissed her once more before i disappeared
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:46 pm

I Smiled and watched him run before I got into my car. I sighed and sped off to my bar.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:49 pm

I headed home and got in my tux...
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Once I was dressed inthe strapless gown, I put on my make up and ruffled my hair a but to give it some bounce. I put the veil on the car seat and fiddled with the something blue, borrowed, and new. It just so happened that the blue pin I was wearing in my hair fit all three. I began driving back to the house
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:01 pm

I stood awaiting. A freind of mine stood ready to walk her inside and down the isle.

I could hear her car, my wife stood besdie me as i waked, she would be her maid of honor, they looked so much better then they had been whenthey were ay my house recovering
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:10 pm

I scrambled inside and when I saw the house, it was so beautiful inside, tears swelled in my eyes and I walked over to them. I gasped as I saw my sister Venus and I hugged her tightly.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:14 pm

I hugged her back, "Dude, your husband is amazing! i didn't know who it was when he called. Though...I don't even really know how i got here, oh well, you look amazing! Raze's friend who's house you were at is here ot walk you down,"

Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:19 pm

I laughed, "Oh Venus... It's so good to see you." I kissed her cheek and saw her take her husband and kids to some seats. I saw mark and walked over to him. "Hey." I Smiked.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 pm

"Hey back, "Anytime your ready," I said to her.
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 pm

I Smiked and pulled the veil down over my face and clutches the boquet tightly. "I'm ready..." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 2:33 pm

I nodded and offered my elbow, "Just relax, I'll walk the pace you do," i said
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 pm

I Smiked and took his arm. "Thank you." I smiled
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next