Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:18 pm

I stood up behind her head, resting a had on the top just to let her know i was there.
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:23 pm

Eventually the pictures were done and then doctor said, "Raze you may hold her hands again." I looked up at Raze for a memento and then back at the doctor who had ling metal tubes interments in her hand. "Opheilia, I need you to spread your legs nice and wide now, okay?" Shivering and scared I did as she said as tears dripped down my face
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:24 pm

I moved and took both her hands into mine, moving to her face ikissed her forehead softly, "I am never, ever, letting you out of my sight again, ever,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 pm

I gasped after he spoke for a cold thing entered my body and I whimpered and squeezed his hands. The doctor pushed it deeper into me and I clentched them tightly. "P-p-promise?" I asked through whimpers and I kelt wincing and then I felt somethin else pressed against my folds, separating them and keeling them ole , cold air finding it way into me I squeezed his hands harder.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:39 pm

I nodded, "I promise, you, baby, and if i every try to you can break my nose," i said and kissed hre forehead,
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:47 pm

I was about to smile but then I felt a sharp object pokin around inside of me and I hissed as it scraped my inner walls. when the objects were retracted I was tired. Very tired. But now I had to be preped for surgery. Other doctors came in and started working around to get me ready as I held Razes hand. "I love you so much my love." I whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 2:48 pm

I kissed her lips softly, "I love you more, and i willl be right here when you wake up fomr surgert
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

((It's sad cuz she doesn't for seven months. X( ))

I nodded and kissed his hand. "Don't leave me..." I whispered as they sedated me and the me got dragged out and I fell into the sleep
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 8:19 am

(((what? whats sad>?))

I noded and kissed her lightly as they took her from me, i sighed, took a seat and got started on waiting
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:07 pm

((It is sad that Raze doesn't get to see her awake for seven months because she's in a coma....))

-in surgery
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:10 pm

((yeah...wanna time skip?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:25 pm

((Sure))

~*Time Skipping Seven Months*~

Doctor: I had seen Raze sitting by her beside for months at a time. Holding her hand, crying, praying, just anything waiting for her to wake up. It had been seven months and now I just brought him more bad news. I knocked softly on the door frame to the bedroom
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:27 pm

I looked up and over at him, "yes?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:39 pm

Doctor: I walked in and closed the door behind me before facing him. "Raze, I need to speak with you seriously for a few moments." I said and looked at her chart quickly. "We have been monitoring Ophelia for six months, in a coma it's hard to tell..." I sighed and hesitated, unsure if how to deliver this
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:42 pm

I stood up to look at him, "Of course," and made my face darken "Tell me flat out," he told the doctor, "I wantto know, all of it."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:48 pm

I took a deep breath and then said, "Raze we have preferred in doing multiple tests to be sure we were correct, even though we deeply wish we weren't..." I paused and then said, "Ophelia Channing is carrying your child, Raze." I left it at that part for a moment, to let the information sink in.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:52 pm

His knees went a little weak and he say in the chair, "She...She's pregnate?" i asked, i was...in shock
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 4:57 pm

I nodded and pulled a chair up to sit next to him. "She is indeed. And...it's a boy." I said and also waited for him to let the information sink in.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:00 pm

I nodded, "What else? I haven't seen her in 7 months, she's been in a coma and i don't know if she'll ever come out of, you have told me that." His voice broke and he clasped his handsa nd rested his foreehad on them, the pain of thinking about loosing her killed him
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:09 pm

I rested a hand on his shoulder and said, "There are complications with this child Raze. This baby must not be born. If it is, Ophelia will definitely be lost and possibly the baby as well. Even if she was not in a coma, in her condition giving birth Would kill her... As for the boy, if he is born there Woukd be many complications with this child. He'd be majorly deformed, whoever did this to her beat her so much that your child was gravely injured. He's barely clinging to life inside your fiancé. We need your consent to operate, to remove the fedis for Ophelias own protection. However like every operation it has risks. Risks that include an extentuation of her coma, the possibility of her becoming infertile, and... Death." I said softly and I placed the clipboard with the forms and pens on the floor in front of him. "Find me when you've reached a descicion Raze... I'm very sorry." I said softly and then exited
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:13 pm

I sighed and looked at her, then pickedu p the papers and read them over. I sighed, A child of mine and hers.... i was careful in doin what i did next, i took one of her IVs and stick it in my arm, letting her get some of my blood that would keep her alive. It hur with my skin trying ot regrow around it and it was constantly trhobing. the lenght of her coma and the infirtile ness...i could dea lwith. Death, i would die. she was my everyhting, I took a deep breath and sighed the papers, and with a grunt pulled the IV out and back to the way it was then left to find him, i haded him the clipbord, "do it."
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:20 pm

Doctor: I stared at him and took the forms from him carefully. "Are you absolutely sure?" I asked him as I handed the forms to my nurse.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:21 pm

I nodded, "I am sure. Please, just take good care of her,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:27 pm

I nodded, "We will Raze."

~*Time skipping until after surgery*~
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 5:28 pm

I sat in the waiting room like always, they woudln't let me in until they got her back set in the room
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next