Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Abused or Just New? (X1X)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am

Kyo froze and was about to run through the house, reckless as usual, but Max gave him a look that told him he had to be patient. He stood still as Max crept aroundhe corner, he could see Max was giving him an opening, he just had to notice it.

Max raised his pistol again, he could see the guy closest to Eli and he aimed and pulled the trigger. He didn't wince as the guys blood splattered across her body, his hand falling away from her nose and mouth. There were two more, and even if he could take one of them out, Kyo had to finish it. Because there was a chance that he could die right here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.HauntedHouse.omgforum.net
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 am

She herad the gunshot through her haze and felt the blood splatter on her. she head moved weakly to one side and her eyes locked on Kyo, what she could see of him what he coun't see was the mtieing her hands up, stipping her ofh er shirt and slipping a hand down under the waist band of her jeans. Tears rolled down her bloody cheeks, she was crying out of loosing someone, she knew she was closer to dyeing then they were and kyo, in her mind, would be devestated if anything happened to her. The tears fell as her hands were jerked up to stay tied above her head
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:58 am

Max took one step into the doorway, there were two more. One of them was tying her hands and the other was moving to finish what the other had started: killing her. Or whatever he was doing with that rag, either way it wasn't good.
Max cocked the gun, again and aimed, shooting the one that was covering her mouth. He watched as he fell to the floor, leaving the one monster. He knew she must think he was a monster, for being capable of something like this.

This was Kyo's opening. He didn't care if he was being reckless, he charged the doorway after Max and raised the gun that Max had given him. He was driven by anger, not by skill like Max was. His eyes moved to Elijah, and over to the bastard that was hurting her. "Time to die!" He yelled as he raised the gun to the man's head and he pulled the trigger back hard.
Kyo jumped a little as the gun bucked and he heard the thump as the man fell to the floor. When he opened his eyes, which he had closed at the last second, his hands shook and he fell to his knees next to her. He had just killed a man. In front of her. What must she think of him?
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:13 am

She was able to pull the rag out of her mouch my spitting it out as she felt the last thing hit the floor, her eyes half open she saw Kyo drop to his knees. The ropes on her hands wer loose enough that she was able to get them off sitting up jsut enough, and splattered in blood, she wrapped her arms aroind him, hodoing on thightly to him.
She nesteled her head into his chest, taking in his smell a little as she woke up more amd more. Once fully awake, she kissed his neck and whispered,
"Thanks," and "Your not a monster," knowing what he had to be thinking as she laid here on him
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Max pushed his hair out of his face. "Well..that went well." He patted Kyo on the shoulder. "It was self defense." He said, trying to get Kyo to snap out of it. Kyo had never had to kill anyone before.
"Are there anymore?" He asked Elijah as he took in the mess around the apartment.

Kyo looked at her. How could she not call him a monster? He had killed her whole family. He had shot someone and made that man's blood splatter all over her. He slowly brought his shaking hands around her. He didn't want to let go.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:24 pm

She held on tightly to him, "No...no more," she was able to say, shakily though. Her arms were tight and she pulled herselft ont his lap. seh was shaking and almost crying. I held him, jsut held him tighly and whsipered, "You are no monster, Kyo, Thanks,"
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:27 pm

"I suppose we might have to move?" Kyo whispered. She was thanking him. No one had ever said a 'Thank you' to him before. Not even for the little things he had done for people. And he had preformed one of the biggest sins for her and she thanked him. She truly was amazing.

"Well..maybe not. I mean my neighbors are used to gun shots, and if we hide the bodies quick enough and clean up then maybe the cops will go easy on me this time." Max took his pack of Marlboros out of his pocket and put a cigarette between his lips.
"But we can take care of that. You should probably get your rest, Elijah." He smiled. She was stronger than he thought. She could have very well died if they had been a minute too late.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 8:30 pm

She nodded, her head in Kyos Neck, "i know," she kised his neck and stood up, pulling him up with her. she huggedh im tightly again, then moved away to find another room, then paused inteh door way, "Take them back to 478 Evegreen Road and lay them throu outthe house...then shower there and leave your blooy clothes. they, cops, gotta tip about that for tomorrow so, i would get going,"
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:44 am

"I was going to suggest the carbage disposal, but that works. And its cleaner." Max smiled as he lit his cigarette.

"Max, sometimes you are a total freak." Kyo muttered. He was about to grab the first body when he stopped. "I just thought..how are we supposed to take them out without people seeing that the bags look like bodies?" That could be a problem, leaving the apartment and the off chance that someone saw that.

"We could cut them up and it would look more like trash that way." Max suggested, already grabbing trash bags.

"Max.."

"I'm serious Kyo, there aren't that many ways to do this."

Kyo looked at the mess. There were more than five bodies and they were short on time. He nodded grudgingly as Max went for his tools. "You better not come out for a while, " He said in Elijah's general direction.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 5:54 pm

She shrugged, "It won't bug me, you know, I've had to help do things. I'm just not freaked out by it and I will help you if you like," i smileda little at Kyo, "Don't worry, I'll be fine seeing a little blood." she felt like holing onto him again, he still looked a litte...freaked...after doing that
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Kyo turned to Max in horror. "I don't have to shove their body parts down the garbage disposal do I?" He felt like he might be sick. He had just pumped lead through a man's brain and now he had to ground them into hamburger? How much weirder could this day get?

"You don't have to..we could simply hack off their limbs and wrap them in garbage bags. No one will know the difference, not after all the things I have brought in and out of this place."

"Max, you truly are a sick bastard. No wonder they kicked you out of med school." He got to his feet. He had to do this. She wasn't repulsed by him. Yet. But if he hung around Max a little longer she might actually begin to.
"What do we chop them with?"

"A simple cleaver will do."

"I take it you were in the chop shop business before?"

"I'm a dealer, of many trades Kyo, remember, I'm the one that's taking care of your ass. I don't recommend not following my orders at this point." Max took another drag of his cigarette, before blowing the smoke in Kyo's face. "Now go get the cleaver and the garbage bags before I shoot you too to make this go faster."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm

She hand't moved form the doortway yet and that infuriated her more than it should have, she walked up, slipped the lightyer from Max's pocket and setthe back neck ofh is hsirt and hair on fire before slipping it into his pocket again, "YOu shoot him, i'll make sure you reget it, the rest of your life," she hissed in his ear then walked back though the door and out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:35 pm

"Damn!" Max dropped to the floor and started rolling. Well he had never been too popular with the ladies, even if they weren't his. He had been hit in the face with a spatuala only last night..

Kyo had to admit, it was a little bit entertaining to watch Max crawling. "I told you, she is a hell cat." He winked and stepped over Max's flinching figure.
He went to the kitchen and grabbed several knives. It was time to man up. He had to do this or the two people he cared about would suffer for his being too much of a pussy to do his job. They were already dead, it wasn't like he was torturing them. He didn't have to hear their screams.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:38 pm

She could hear him putting outhe flames and she laughed as she made her way aabou cleaning up her face. she looked like she had chicken pockx, she was splattered int it everyhere. she used the bar of soap and ice cold water to get it off with out smearing it.she felt around her hair and neck, then soen over herself, makding sure she hand't been grazed by a bullet or knifed. Luckily, for once, she was unscathed
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 7:50 pm

Kyo stepped over Max who was fussing about something. "Here." He tossed one of the knives to Max, who caught it without looking up. He was freaky ninja like that.

"She burned my favorite shirt and made me drop my cigarette.." He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

"Well its time to put on your big boy pants and move on." Kyo muttered as he bent over the man he had killed. His first and only kill..he placed the flat edge of the blade along the shoulder line and pulled the blad back and...he couldn't do it.

Max glanced in his direction. He was going to need a little push. He had to give the kid credit, he had just made his first kill, not an easy thing to do. He stood up and put his hand on Kyo's shoulder, "Like this." He bent down on his knee and didn't bother to line up the blade. He raised the knife above his head and brought it down with such a force, he could feel Kyo flinching against him. The sound of dead bones snapping and shattering as the flesh broke and the knife came out onto the floor, under where the man's arm had been. Blood splattered everywhere, and it was already drying up. Dead blood was more stale than a if it had been an alive being.
"Don't think kid and it will be all over soon."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:02 pm

jShe madea proise to herself as she heard them cutting up the bodies, shedidn't know quite what the proise to herself was yet, all she knew is that she made one. she foinda nroom and laid down on the bed and fell asleep rather fast. she was exausted after that, and all, but was happy that this, so far, was takned care of
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 pm

The hours that passed since that morning had been excruiciating. They had torn up bodies from limb to limb and they were disposed of and dropped where Elijah had told them to leave them. They made sure to wear gloves and not leave any prints on the bags or leave any hairs behind. Max definitely knew what he was doing and his actions were a little questionable, but Kyo didn't ask. He didn't want to know at all.

When they were done, he collapsed on the small couch in Max's apartment. "What do we do now?" He asked as he wiped his sweaty brow. There was blood all over his clothes and his body was coated in a layer of grime.

Max lit another cigarette and took a couple puffs, releasing smoke into the air before answering Kyo as best as he could. "Stay alive."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 7:18 pm

She had heard them come back but hand't moved from her warm spot right away. She did slowly, dreagging her slif from the warm covers and out tohe kitchen. she preteneed dhe dind't know they were home, granted she didn't really care that her shirt and cloths were a little crooked on her. she'd tossed and turned quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Max went into the kitchen to make some coffee. They had been up all night, hacking up the bodies and figuring ways to make it seem less obvious of what they were doing. He nodded at Elijah and put his cigarette out in the sink. "Did you sleep well he asked." He heard Kyo heading towards the bathroom. He was covered in blood, sweat and dirt. Max wouldn't admit to it, but he was sure Kyo had thrown up a couple of times. He didn't want to embarrass him.

Kyo tossed his clothes aside, he was never going to wear them again. He went into Max's small bathroom and turned on the hot water all the way. No matter how hard he scrubbed, he still felt dirty, but he ws going to have to act normal from now on. Max and Eli expected it of him. He had to pull it off, but if he could do it still remained unanswered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 9:44 pm

"I slept fine. Most of it was due to the fact that i passed out." she answered simply. she heard the water runnging nad was making at little plan in her head of what she was going ot do when Kyo got out. she was betting he had thrwon up, betting that he still felt dirty, felt inhumane of what he'd done. but, she was going ot show him it wsa okay what he did to protect her. fir st ting, hug him
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:06 pm

After running the soap all over his body and scrubbing every surface he could, Kyo finally turned the water off and grabbed a towel off the floor and dried his hair. He felt somewhat better. The paranoia was mostly what set in. Paranoid that he would be found out by the police. Paranoid that he would go to jail as a serial killer and never see Eli again.
He shook the thoughts out of his head and finished drying. He had left his bag in the living room when they first came in and had gotten to work so he wrapped his towel around his waist and left the small bathroom. He wasn't self concious anymore. She had seen his scars. And his muscles trembled in the cold air as he walked through the apartment.

"There he is." Max said, moving away from the counter. "I'll be back in a minute." He patted his pocket and headed out the door. He really had to get his dead-bolt fixed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 3:09 pm

She made sure he as out the door before waling over to Kyo and wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him, "How was your shower?" she asked, her head resting on his shoulder. she was suer if max could see this he'd throw up. She took in his natural scent, loving how it jsut made her relax
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:47 am

Kyo wrapped one arm around her waist, the other holding his towel on his hips. "It was good." He smiled softly. It seemed with her, all he could do was smile. She seemed to have awakened that part of him, unknowingly. "How was...waiting?" He laughed slowly at the awkward statement. He breathed in softly, the smell of her hair. She smelled like rain somehow. It was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:52 am

"Waiting, it sucked," she said softly holding tightly to him, "I hate waiting, granted i slept alot becase i was so tired after that, but it sucked. i got cold fast and when i'm iwth you i don't get cold so easily." He kissed his neck softly and laind her forehead agiasnt it.
Back to top Go down
Purgatory-Girl
Playing
Playing
Purgatory-Girl

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:50 am

He felt the blood creeping to his neck. He had never known this comfort or compassion before. What was he supposed to do? Was he supposed to kiss her back? Instead he reached up with his free hand and ran his fingers through her hair. It was the best he could do for now. Two injured teenagers that were broken beyond compare. And what a pair they made. Neither of them knew anything besides hurt, but neither of them wanted to hurt the other.
The emotions that rushed through Kyo at that moment, confused him. He didn't know what the searing feeling in his heart was. But he wanted to keep it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abused or Just New? (X1X)   Abused or Just New? (X1X) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Abused or Just New? (X1X)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: