Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm

I smiled at Raze and I froze up, I didn;t know how to begin... I swallowed hard and when someone started some music, I took that as my cue to begin dancing. I ran my hands down my sides and walked up to the largest, most muscular wolf I saw and ran my hands down his bare chest and held his shoulders as I straddled his sitting figure and slid his hands over me to take off the robe I wore
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:01 pm

I watched her giving her encouragements as the nigth went on. Knowing she easily found the pack leaders as i watched her dance.
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:55 pm

By the time I was completely naked, they had me lay down in the sand in front of the fire and the new boys, must have been at least 16, began running their hands all over me. I felt several pop erections and some poor guy was jerking off behind the trees
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:05 pm

I watched her, my eyes locked in hers, and had been able to slip up to the first row
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:09 pm

I couldn't help but submit to them and I moaned softly as some boys got experimental and they shoved their fingers up my body
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:19 pm

I didn't do anyhting, but the leader took that and called them off her,, "Hey now, be nice to the girl," he said looking at them and i stood there, a few of the older wolves looking at me waiting to see what iwas going to do. I stood there watching him. ""Now, appologise to the lady,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:26 pm

I smiled a bit and saw the boy apologize. "That's okay." I said softly and I kissed him to lt him know it was okay. He was practically glowig as he walked back and everything was great and good until one jealous boy wih an erection shoved it into me hard and I screamed
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:35 pm

I acteed purely on instinct and moved ad was there in a second her up in my arms and the boy on his knees, the lader over, and then the one who had to tell us to come over walked over to us, "I appologise, you may leave, i dont' want her hurt," he said and i ndoded and held her close, having her dressed in a seond and back home. I held her to me and held her face in my hands, "HOney are you arlith?"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:48 pm

I shook my head, "No..." I whispered. And I pulled my hand back, "I screame because he had a sharp piercing and didn't take it out." I whispered. "Om bleeding." I whispered shaking a bit as my hand that I had retracted was blood soaked
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm

I nodded and scooped her up and started the shower, "Now you know why i don't ahve mine in baby girl,:" i said, all my peircings out an had been for a while, the one down there tucked back away. I stripped her down and laid her in the shower i then got down to take a look at her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:03 pm

I was crying softly as he sat there in the shower, just staring at my clit and I helped Everytime he touched it
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 9:10 pm

I hated seeing her in so much pain, i bit my finger and put a little blood over her, it would help heal and take the pain away as i moved up to her, putting her head in my lap, i was still in my jeans more worried about her then myself and bit my wrost and held itto her mouth, "Drink,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 10:36 pm

I shook my head and pushed it away, "No" I whispered. "You need your strength. I just need my rest." I said softly and I rubbed my eyes
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 6:02 am

"Honey, don't make me give it to you whlie your sleeping," i said but et it heal and laid down besdie her and pulled her close to me afer slipping out of my wet clothes
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:08 pm

"Dont you dare." I said abruptly. "You need the blood. If Anythin you Shoukd he feedin off me." I said and sighed heavily.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:11 pm

"Until your healthy, I will get what i need then dear, don't worry, i wouldn't do that to you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 pm

I shook my head, "No, you need it now. I can see you're getting weaker. Your eyes are losing its color that I love. Without that blood, you'll be back on crutches tomorrow." I reached over and held his face, placing his lips onto my wrist. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." I said softly and stroked his hair
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 6:02 am

I pulled her into my arms, shaikgi n my head abit and goging over into the bedroom after drying us off, i alid us down and held her against me as i coverd us up, "In the nightstand over there, there should be a blue bottel, hand it to me"?
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:18 pm

"Why?" I asked him and looked up into his eyes, stroking his cheek gently
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:23 pm

I msiled, Juwt do it,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 pm

I sighed and did as he said. I handed it to him and I glanced at him
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:36 pm

I smiled at her and took a drink
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:49 pm

"Vodka? ReallY?" I sighed, "I can smell that from here."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 5:57 pm

I smiled, "Not just vodka, vodka and blood, it will keep me up and going and not so weak, and vodka helps make me sleep," i said and smiled and ksised her after the one drink and put it away
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 7:17 pm

I sighed, "Okay." I said softly and I stood up and walked to the balcony with a black robe on. I reached a hand down and hissed as I massaged the aching pplpace
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next