Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » Open Positions
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
    "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Forum
    Affiliates
    free forum

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
    AuthorMessage
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:25 pm

"And i lost everything each night i dind't have you. I turned into that red eyed, blood and destruction hugry man and with out you I'll end up exposing vampires and having us all killed." i was up and had her in mt arams the second she moved mmy head agisnt her neck, "Baby please,"
    Back to top Go down
    https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:55 pm

I sighed heavily, I could feel warm bloody tears sliding down my neck and it made me feel awful. But I was not letting him get brutalized because of me again. I shook my head no, "Atreous I... I just can't... And we don;t even know what he wants. We're only assuming he wants my body for sex. Maybe he just wants me to strip and so he can look at me." I said softly. "We don;t know he's going to penetrate me." I whispered
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:56 pm

((OH! That's so nice!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 pm

((yeah i'll pm itto you))

I held her tightly"I know, but still, i don't want to find out," i said as i held her
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:54 pm

I shook my head, "Sadly, we will because I am not letting you fight." I said matter of factly

((Coolio!))
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 pm

I laughed from outside the outside door and knocked, "Yo! Open up!"

I groaned and got up ,holding her to my side as i oened the door
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 pm

I sighed and left him stitting on the bed, opening the door slowly
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:03 pm

"I'm going back on my offer,"
    "What do you want?"
    "her, strip tease infront of the whole pack, got some newly turned that need a taste of...the naked side of girls,"
    "Rules?"
    "They'll touch her, about it,"
    "You sure?"
    "Yes, now get her and lets go,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:06 pm

"Only if Atreous is allowed to come, for my protection of course." I said and stared at him squarely
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:11 pm

"Of crouse, but he'll be held back if he tries anyhign i don''t like,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:15 pm

I nodded and said, "Let me dress a bit more appropriately fo rthe occassion."
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:24 pm

'Just hurry up. God." I muttered and looked at him, "How do ou put up with htat?"

"i love her is how
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 8:57 pm

((Lol))

I sighed and dressed in a silk black lace lingerie dress. My breasts an womanhood were covered by my bra and my panties, I had a blackek robe around me as well. I had found them in a suitcase Raze had. Interesting...
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:01 pm

I looekd back at her andsmiled, and took her hand and held her agiasnt me and kissed her softly, "On we go,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:06 pm

I smiled a bit and I leaned against him, "You see? Everything worked out." I said softly. "And they won't know it, but I'll be dancing for you, so I'll be smiling for you." I whispered and pecked his lips softly as we followed the wolf.
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:10 pm

i wrapped my arm around her waist, kissing the top of her head, "I lvoe you,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:13 pm

I smiled, "I love you too." I whispered and swallowed hard as we got to the doors
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:24 pm

We walked out the doors
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:25 pm

((sorry but i ahve to go!!! i wil lbe on at night! AFTER school))
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:30 pm

((Night! Love ya!))

I smiled and held him close
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:50 am

i HELD TIGHTLY TO HER as we walked, kissing the top of her head again
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:19 pm

I giggled a bit, "And when you're totally healthy again, youll get the show, [i]privately[\i]." I winked
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:24 pm

I smiled nd whispered in her ear, "perfect,"
    Back to top Go down
    Disregarded
    Admin
    Disregarded

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:40 pm

I smiled a bit and pecked his lips before I was all so sudddenly shoved outside and there was a circle of at least 50 men-wolves. I swallowed hard and there was a fire pit in the center. It was dark other than that and one man shoved me until I was in front f the flames
    Back to top Go down
    RainingRose
    Admin
    RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:44 pm

I met her eye, taller by a head of all of them which didn't supprise me, i gve her a light smile and a nodd, Go ahead dear. move your body in the way you always, I am ehre, do not be afraid
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))   "Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed)) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Oh you've got to be kidding me..." ((Closed))
    Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next