Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
A Sirens Call. EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
A Sirens Call. EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Sirens Call.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:53 pm

The club was slow tonight, but it was early. Kat stood behind the bar on the second floor with a dry rag in hand as she began to put away a few glasses. Upon appearance, she wore her hair down tonight. She hadn't had time to straight it, so her shiny black hair hung down in soft waves down to her waist, a stark contrast to her pale translucent skin. Brilliant electric blue eyes glanced over the bar.

There were only three patrons in the club tonight, two were sitting together at a back table and one was lounged on one of the couches. Even though there was no show tonight, her band's instruments were set up on the stage to the far left. They had left them set up incase if they were able to schedule a band practice before putting on a show this weekend. There was a juke box set up against a wall and it played some random rock song, since the DJ hadn't shown up yet.

Turning, she placed a glass up in the cabinet above the sink. Tonight, she wore a black square bust line tank top with a leather corset cincher around her waist, above a long flowing black skirt that fluttered around her bare ankles and feet. Her bare feet padded softly on the floor as she made her way back towards the counter of the bar. Athekka was the owner of the club, but she had had buisness to take care of and left Kat to take care of the club for a couple of weeks while she was away.

Leaning against the bar, she rested her elbow on the countertop and her chin in her palm as she stared out at the club, her fingers lightly drumming against her cheek. It looked as though it was going to be an uneventful night, but with the nature of the club's usual inhabitants, there was no telling what could happen. She had broken up a few fights since Athekka had left, but over all things had been quiet. And though she usually grew bored easily, she had secrely relished in the break from chaos. When Kat caught movement from the doorway as a male entered the upstairs bar, she straightened a little, her instincts tensing as her ability to sense vampires kicked in. She straightened completely as he approached, putting a fake smile on her face.

Last edited by Lilly on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:01 pm

His nights were always cold, never once did he get to enjoy himself. Always killing vampire hunters and other demonologists and necromancers. So my people and creatures he's killed he could probably make a full length novel. Kain was tired of it all, just for one night. He wanted nothing more then to settle down and have something to drink. Of course blood was on his mind, but he was old enough to resist the urge to feed. Yet he had held it off for so long, what he would'nt give to sink his fangs into a pretty little neck. Oh well, booze should suffice.

Kain walked into this strange club, the air was somewhat stylizing and there was such a lame vibe it almost made him depressed. "Damn..this place feels dead." He whispered under his breath while pacing slowly over to the Jukebox. He smirked as he pulled out some money,flipped in a coin and smashed the button for some good old rock and roll.

Kain then turned his attention to the bartender, a hot chick. Gods damn him so. Such a cute, tight clothed women made him grin as he stepped up and took a seat. His long red leather trench coat was open, he didn't wear anything underneath that, exposing his hotly muscular body. He reached into his pocket, pulling out a wad of cash.

"Your strongest liquor.Please." He smiled to his, trying some old vampire charm as his light silver hair glowed in the poorly lit club. His hair was a silvery gray yet he looked to be somewhere in his twenties.

(Dante from Devil May Cry)
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:10 pm

Kat was a Siren, a very rare immortal species, that were unfortunately known for being abused. Her blood was known for giving vampires a sort of high and it was highly addictive. As long as they didn't know where the source came from, she was still perfectly safe. And, it had the added bonus of having their vampire clientel order drinks more often, so it was an option they had added to the menu. But when vampires did find out, they hunted them, abused and sexually harassed her kind, until they had drunk every last drop. But, Siren were immortal. So they were kept as toys, but by then, they were already addicted, and wanted more than one to feed off of. Siren were beautiful, like Kat, they had a soft, milky complexion and a fair, white skin tone that almost shone in any type of light, cascading a soft glimmer around them, like a silver aura, pure and protected. Kat's eyes were blue, a light blue that were sometime mistaken as grey. Her face was blemish free, and her lips plump and red. Her body, which was thin and smooth, was something that most men would call breath-taking. Though she was small in size, her legs were long and matched her creamy white skin tone, not one single mark took away from that beauty. Her stomach was flat, and toned from all the hard work she did, her bust small, but a size still suitable for any man. Her silky, long black hair was the only different thing about her, Siren's usually had blonde hair, but it gave her edge. Yet, she had never let anyone see her close enough to notice, nor touch her.

With her past with vampires, she didn't trust them. One of them had killed her parents. She had to remind herself that not all of them were killers, but it didn't help matters much. She also had to remind herself that this was a buisness, Athekka's buisness and she needed to act like a proffessional. When he approached the bar, she plastered a smile upon her lips and gave a soft nod. "Of course sir, coming right up."

She turned and grabbed a glass and their strongest liquor, she knew he was a vampire, so she slipped in three or four drops of Siren blood, her blood. She gave a soft shrug as she turned around and gave him the glass "Your a vampire, right? We've got special drinks for you." She said in a neutral voice, she hadn't seen him here before.

"Right now it's slow, mostly. But it's still early. The DJ should be showing up around 9 pm to start the music, but things usually don't pick up until between 10 or 11." She explained, careful to keep her expression and tone completely neutral. She couldn't help but admire him, though, he was perfectly chiseled, and his red-colored apparel reminded her of old folk stories of heroes, because the color red traditionally represents a hero. It took Kat a few minutes to remember that he wasn't a hero, though. She pulled up her top a little, feeling it slide down.

Last edited by Lilly on Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 11:48 am

Kain smiled at the beautiful waitress. She was delicious. He could simply take her,feed from her and be on his way. But those days were long gone. He was much much older now and took in the time to be patient and control his urges. He sat on the stool admiring the girls beauty. It was unnatural, almost supernatural. And her blood smelled different from humans. She wasn't human, he was sure. He just didn't know what she was.

She then placed a glass of hard liquor in front of him. He took it and was about to drink it when he stopped. He brought the glass to his nose, taking a wife. It was laced with blood. Her fake smile made a twitch itch in his foot. He knew this smell. It was her. "Ya, special drinks..." He sat the glass down and slid it back to her. "Sorry, but I just want alcohol please. Hold the blood...I'm not into Sirens by the way. Their blood is to intoxicating." He knew much more then most vampires could ever understand. He knew the species and blood type just from taste or smell. His heightened senses get worse when he's hungry.

And he was hungry. But he would'nt lose himself in the blood of a siren. This women was intriguing. He would much rather just simply bite her and drink her blood then to have it drowned in liquor. His deep lush red eyes looked away from her, he wasn't one to ogle at someone for to long. It was rude.

"I could use some good music. Hopefully some nice Jazz." He laughed softly. "I remember when Jazz was first introduced to the music world. God it was beautiful back then.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Surprisingly, he had declined the drink, Kat rose her perfect eyebrow and shrugged her shoulders, re-making his drink and placing it in front of him."Sorry." She apologized about the mix-up with the drink. Usually, vampires would go crazy over the drink, but not this one. It made him more interesting to her, slowly, she listened to his words, nodding, she understood how intoxicating it could be. But he talked about it like he knew she was a Siren herself, stepping backwards and leaning against the counter, Kat looked around.

Looking back at him when he noted about Jazz, Kat had always favored Jazz, it was soft and medolic, she smiled a little bit. "I agree with you. It would be nice to hear some." She repeated his words quietly. She then shut her mouth for a moment, but then re opened it to ask a question. "What brought you here tonight?" She asked, tilting her head to the side a little, causing her dark, shiny black hair to move to one side.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm

His eyes scanned her face when he returned the drink and was given another. She was surprised, most were when he refused Siren's blood. He took the new glass, gave it a quick whiff before drinking the liquor slowly. He felt the hot burn down his chest, it felt good. It help keep his mind of blood drinking for awhile.

She also enjoyed his favorite music. He liked this girl. She interested him into talking more. She even started the conversation. Asking him a simple question of why he came to such a slow bar early in the night. That was a good question. "This place is close to my house. And I needed a good drink before I go for a walk around midnight." He looked away when talking about his feeding habits.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:28 pm

"I see." She said, nodding her head. Kat hated vampires with all she had, but he, didn't act like the creature that she loathed, so she decided to just smile at him and switch the topic. "What else to you enjoy?" She asked, pouring herself some water and taking a light sip. After working in a bar for so long, alcohol wasn't appealing to her anymore.

Interestingly enough, she found herself wanting to know more about him, what he liked, and more on. Kat had never really been interested in people, knowing what she was and the dangers of her life, she was usually alone, or with Athekka, helping her with the bar or other things that needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 12:58 pm

Kain sighed softly as he sipped at his drink, it was natural to feel lonely once in awhile. But why was he interested in this girl? He couldn't understand after so many years of being alone. Feeding and moving one from place to place, he never found the time to sit down and actually get to know someone. Not with all the hunters chasing after him.

He paused a moment, taking another sip. "Art...I was a painter a few years back. Made some money off that, then moved on to sculpting. Years I've simply wasted away, doing what I could to survive in this world while trying to be human. Trying to fit in. After a few years I'll always have to move on or disappear. Staying young while everyone I knew grew older and died. It would draw a lot of attention to myself." He sat his glass down and turned it slowly.

"I can't remember anything past 1600's. Everything past that is a blur. To many memories. Only thing I remember for sure, my name. I never changed my name." He smirked as he pushed the empty glass to her. "Another please." He asked as he laid some money on the counter.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 pm

"It's on me." She said, pushing his money back and grabbing another glass. After making his drink, she slid it over to him, sighing as she leaned against the counter. "I'm Kat, Katniss, but I prefer Kat." She explained, smiling. "But I understand what you mean, I don't usually get close to anyone, my trust factor is completely shut off to everyone." She explained, chuckling a little. "But I found myself being very appealed to drawing." She said, shrugging. She didn't want to give off the fact that she was a Siren, but she felt pushed to tell him more, though she didn't.

A drunken old man stumbled into the bar, Kat sighed as he basically fell on to the counter next to the man Katniss was just talking to. 'One of your strongest, keep it coming.' The old man spat out, Kat nodded and did as he requested, when she put the drink in front of him, he grabbed her hand, pulling her closer. 'Whas a darlin like you be workin here? Might I get of some service.' He asked, his hand moving to grope her chest, Kat slapped his hand away. "No. You may not." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:54 pm

His warm smile had its charm, but this girl was rather forward. He wanted to feel for her, but his life, was not meant to be shared. He was happy to accept a free drink when given but he slipped the bill closer and shook his head. "Katniss is a beautiful name." He said softly as he sipped his drink. "Trust, is difficult to earn. So can love." He smirked as he lowered his head when a drunken human came up to the bar and began harassing the poor girl. His body felt a tinge of rage as his eyes looked over to the man. "He buddy." A soon as the human looked over. Kain eyes went went completely black as his voice sounded different, almost drowning out all sound.

"This women does not want you. Take your drink and go sit down somewhere else. Relax, and shut up." He looked away. The command was planted, the man went completely silent. Taking his drink he sat down at the very back of the bar, not a single word out of him.

Kain's eyes slowly came back into focus, a soft ruby red which glowed lightly as he had to keep his eyes closed for a second to get his nerves strait. Sipping his drink slowly to let one burn corrode the other.

Using supernatural abilities like that drained a lot of mental willpower and restraint. His fangs were almost showing. "I hate having to do that." No normal vampire can cantrol humans by word and eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Katniss looked at him, her brows furrowed in worry. "Are you okay? You didn't need to do that." She said, looking over at the old man. Sighing, she pushed the bill back over to him. She fell silent for a little while, not really understanding how he was able to do that. All the vampires that Kat had ever laid eyes on had never had that amount of power. "Do you need anything?" She asked, tilting her head. 

She wondered if he needed blood, but Kat didn't want to blow her hiding, the only thing keeping her safe. He didn't strike her as the type to use her, but she could never know. Katniss found herself thinking of what it would be like to have blood taken from her, in her mind, she figured it would be painful. The thought of two tiny teeth, sliding right through her delicate layers of skin made Kat shiver unknowingly. While Kat was thinking about the feeling it would provide while being fed on, she looked at the man before her, taking in his features a little more. She found herself looking at his jacket, only to be distracted by the muscle that lay underneath it, realizing what she was doing, Kat looked away. A slight blush crept up her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:33 pm

His soft red eyes gaze upon her. Her body, her neck. He could feel the pull in his chest. The urge to lung at her and make her his. But he closed his eyes and buried his lips into his drink,emptying the cup in one go. "I..have to go..It was a pleasure meeting you Katniss." He smiled softly as he got up and left without taking his money back.

As Kain walked out into the streets, the alcohol was taking effect. He felt wobbly and uneven. He wanted to feed, but couldn't find it in himself to take a human on such a night, not after getting this intoxicated. What if he slipped, what if he killed someone? It would draw to much attention. His trembled slightly, trying to catch his breath as he wanders to an old abandoned broken home. The house looked rickety and weathered. He shambled around to the back of the building and opened the basement door as he stumbled inside after closing the door behind him.

Falling to the floor and not even bothering to get up. His last conscious thought was of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Katniss had watched him walk out of the bar, sighing, she pulled the bill and placed it somewhere safe, maybe one day he would come back. She finished the rest of her night in silence. When her shift was over though, it was very late and quite dark outside. Sighing, Katniss traded shifts with another worker and started to walk home. Her house was not very far, but the chill of being alone at the time of Night Creatures made Katniss walk a little faster. She was not quite home yet though, when she heard a small noise come from beside her. Her head snapped to the side, yet she saw nothing. Quickening her pace even more, she didn't turn around to see why it felt like eyes were watching her, though, when she did see a pair of glowing red eyes in the distance, fog concealling any other figure, she began to be afraid.

Taking a short cut to her home, was her only option. But the short cut was narrow and Katniss almost tripped over a log, trying to run from whatever was pursuing her. But she knew, that if it came to her speed, and a vampires, she would loose. Before she was able to figure out where to go, she was thrown to the ground, swiftly, but yet again there was no sign of any creature in the dark alleyway. As fast as she could, Katniss got up and ran, discarding anything else in her arms, all she focused on was finding her way home, the fog was blocking anything else that she could see, but the creature thought otherwise, again, it pushed her down, this time, a large cut imprinted on her arm, trying to wipe the blood away, Katniss paused, and did the only thing that may save her life, screamed at the top of her lungs. What she didn't know, was that throughout all the fog, there was a certian abandoned house nearby, and if she was lucky, someone would hear her. Katniss heard a cruel laugh in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Sleep, he wished for sleep to take him for as long as possible. But sadly, something roused him from the darkness of his mind. A scream, not just any scream. A women's scream. The pitch range in his ears. His insides tightened as his blurry red eyes opened. He was gone from the spot where he laid and was out of the house in mere seconds and chased after the noise by rooftops. He stood upon the roof near the alleyway where he heard the scream and looked down below with piercing red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:43 pm

What he would see, would be cruel itself. Katniss was on the ground, the male vampire on top of her, pulling at the roots of her hair, so hard she thought that they would just break free of her scalp. Her arm was bloody, but she kept trying to push him away, he seemed like a new vampire, because he was young and quite thin, and obviously his only want was Katniss's blood. Whem she tried to push him away, his response was to lift his hand, and knock her unconcious, even though there may have been a small crunch when his hand made impact with her skull, she stopped fighting back, Katniss lay there, limp and bloody, as tears stained her cheeks, and the vampire could finally feed. He didn't waste any time, in seconds, the vampire was fericously biting her neck, and only when he would take the first few gulps of blood, would he realize the taste, like honey to vampires, he would have drank out of his first Siren. The sight was bloody, and his prey was loosing blood fast, though he didn't know that Siren were immortal also, but took days, maybe even weeks to recover by themselves, even drained of every drop they had, as long as their limbs stay intact, they recover. But the young vampire had already drained Katniss of almost all of her delicious blood, her body looked frail, and wounded, to any other, she was dead. He stood and licked his lips, moaning at the taste, as he crouched to pick her body up and discard of it.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:49 pm

As soon as the young vampire was to pick the girl up, he would suddenly crumble as his legs were suddenly torn off by some strange red lashing blade that shit about the alleyway then returned to the shadowy figure in the alleyway. There he stood, Kain. Vampire, a creature of darkness. But he was like no other vampire. He was the vampire. Not many know the story of Cain, the one forsaken by god for killing his brother.

The second child of man, Kain being the first. But he was born no man, he was born a monster, of possession and greed. He killed his brother because both his parents loved Abel and so did god.

Kain's lips opened, jagged teeth like shark as he spewed the words. "Cursed be thou by the earth which has opened its mouth and drunk the blood of thy brother." He said in a seething voice as he flicked his arm, a wave of blood shot fourth and transformed into a large scythe of twisted design, thrashing organs and a sickly black blade. "Feed me...." He seethed as he waved the giant blade and it shot deeply through the vampire.

It hooked the young creature and pulled him towards Kain, which in turn the vampire grabbed the fledgling and torn him apart, feasting on his lips as blacks of black shot from Kain's body and sliced pieces of the poor creature till there was nothing but bone left.

The blood,organs and blades seeped back into Kains body, walking slowly down the alleyway. His teeth returned to a normal human with sharp canine, licking the blood from his smeared face His long flowing red jacket was kept open for a reason. His eyes glowing brightly in the darkness as he bent down. Gently picking up the poor girl and carrying her home with him.

Once at the old abandoned home, he laid the girl on his bed. Taking his finger, biting it and bleeding it. He used his blood to seal all her wounds and let her recuperate. He sat by her in a chair, watching. Waiting.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 pm

Two days. Two days was the time it took for Katniss's body to heal, slowly regenerating the blood, her cuts already healed, it sped up the process. The sun rose, and Kat rose with it, her long, deep black eyelashes fluttered as her light blue eyes looked around the room, her initial reaction was shock, shock that she wasn't chained up, or dead. Sitting up, the pounding in her head felt like a elephant stepping on her brain. But after Katniss would remove her hand, concealing her view, she would see a man before her.

His red coat was the first thing that caught her eye, before they traveled upwards to his face, basking in the familiarization of this personelle. "Did you save me?" She asked, wondering how she could've ended up on the cool cobblestone of the alleyway, to here. When she laid eyes on him, she felt appreciation. Appreciation that this man would take her from the descending doom that she had just encountered, and shock, that he, the person whom she had just met today, would be the one to find her. Katniss smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 am

Two long days he sat in that chair, still as a statue. His mind locked away so he could simply stay in one place without having to move or even think. Call it sleep, if even that. It would be as if staying in one spot, eyes wide open. Able to see and hear everything around you. Yet your brain was in sleep mode.

When she started to breath once more, his eyes opened and closed, color came back to them as she awoke slowly. Yet he looked horrible, his skin a pasty white gloss, his eyes a blaze of red. His fangs visible when he spoke. He looked fatigued,exausted to the point where he would faze out again.

"No...I couldn't save you... I killed the one who attacked you. I'm sorry I was to late." His voice sound rough and cracked. as air entered his lungs, he could almost feel as though dust had settled.

He slowly began to stand, his bones crackling and coming alive once more as he paced over to a small bathroom. grabbing a clear glass cup,rinsed and filled with water. Grabbed a small white bottle and popped the cap open. Pouring out three small light blue pills. Headache medicine.

He paced slowly back over to her, sitting on the edge of the bed he handed her the water and medicine. He then simply sat there, staring out at nothing. He felt as though the world was spinning. And as he got up, he had a somewhat drunken walk as he found himself at the fridge, opening it slowly and pulled out a medically sealed blood bag. Walking to the nearby cupboards he pulled out a cup. Ripped into the bag with his teeth and poured himself a glass. Also grabbing from the cupboard some whiskey, he poured in with his cup of blood. Adds a bit of kick.

He drank from the cup slowly. He didn't look much better but it was manageable.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 10:19 pm

Kat nodded and accepted the medication, slowly gulping down the pills one by one. She cracked her bones, sighing slightly and standing up. She walked over to where he was standing. "Really, I can't thank you enough.." She whispered, her height very petite compared to his masculine body. But she found herself stepping closer. He was ghastly pale, even after the drink he had poured himself, presuming it had some type of blood substance mixed in it.

"Do you need blood?" She asked, quite seriously actually. She was willing to give it to him, although she had just gone through the pain of being bitten, she felt grateful to him, grateful enough to offer her blood. "I know you need it.." She whispered, trying to do anything that could repay him. Though she knew he would find his way to blood eventually, she knew Siren blood was almost healthier for them, it would take less of her blood to fully return him to his former self than it would a human.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:49 am

His soft red eyes looked to her when she drew closer to him. His cup was empty, he only had a few more bags left, he offer hung in his mind for a few moments before he answered. "No...I'll be fine. I just need to rest after I take you home." He smiled softly as he gently touched her shoulder. "You ok? Nothing wrong?" He looked her over, she seemed to heal rather quickly. Sirens were interesting creatures. He wondered how they survived in the world of darkness, now he knew.

Slowly he walked over to a dresser, this whole room was just one home. a bedroom,kitchen and living space. He opened it, taking off his coat. she could now see his whole upper body. His back though was not as cleanly superb as his chest. His back was riddled with long intense scars. As if whipped and lashed day after day till his back was a map of calloused flesh. He slipped on a long white t-shirt that clung to his body. His long jaded grayed hair moved softly as he walked to the door.

Waiting for her, his soft red eyes looking at her, but then lowered as if it was difficult to control himself if he kept on staring.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Nodding slowly, Kat looked closely at his back. Stifling a gasp, she averted her eyes, when he was ready, Kat's eyes rose to meet his, only for him to look away. She walked slowly over to him, walking out of the house and out into the colors of Dawn. "You really don't have to take me home." Kat explained to him, walking slowly, her black hair swayed behind her back, her arms behind her back. She studied him a little, as difficult as it was not to stare, she tore her eyes away and looked out in front of her.

"Thank you again, for killing that.. person." She hesitated at the last word, not knowing if she could categorize the vampire into a person, he made her think differently, instead of hunting her for her blood, he even denied it. "I never got your name." She finally said after moments of silence, only looking over at him then, her soft gaze settling on his face.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 4:46 pm

The vampire walked rather sluggishly as the sun raised and heat hit him like he had stepped into an oven. He would'nt burst into flames right away, but his skin started to darken slightly in the light and he put on some shades to protect his eyes. When he was damned, his father had made his body weak to sunlight rays and his blood could light on fire as if it were alcohol.

When she drew closer to him, his body would tense in his primal urges. "During any hours of a day, things can happen. I just want to make sure you get home alright." He whispered as he crossed a street with her. "As for the fledgling, not a problem. A lot of them are to stupid to find alternate feedings." They continued walking, he was making sure to follow her just as much as he would seem like a guard. "My name is Kain..."He whispered in a low weak voice.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:56 pm

"Nice to meet you." Kat replied, looking at him, she furrowed her brows. "My house isn't far from here. I should be fine." She whispered quietly, she watched as his body altered slightly and wondered if it was the sun that was wounding him. "I don't want to subdue you to pain." She finally muttered after moments of silence, her house was in view now, and she could easily just walk right there.

She watched as he tensed when she drew near, and wondered how badly he needed blood. Pausing in her tracks, she stood in shade, to slightly relieve his pain. Kat contemplated opening her own wrist for him to feed, but not like this, out in the open. She lightly chewed on her bottom lip while watching him slightly, either fascinated for horrified as she witnessed someone who was kind to her suffer slightly on her behalf.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Kain sighed softly. "Don't worry about me. I just want you to be indoors. I'll be fine when I sleep after I get home." And once the reached her house he felt as though he collapse. "Would it be alright if I ask to come in for awhile." He couldn't simply enter her home, curse and all. Silly as the one who is damned could not enter any domain without permission. He felt as though the world was growing dark yet he realized it was just him losing consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 pm

When they stopped at her house, Kat saw him sway slightly and nodded "You can come in." She said, automatically opening the door for him to enter, she reached out and touched his arm, "Are you okay?" She asked, wrapping her hand around his arm, just in case he would collapse in the sun, which would be very troublesome. She walked him inside slowly and shut the door behind her, Kat's house was curtained quite well, considering she preferred darkness instead of light, she watched as he stood there, her brows furrowed slightly in worry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Sirens Call. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sirens Call.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: