Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Sirens Call.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

A Sirens Call. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:19 pm

"Katniss..." His lips whispered her name as His eyes forced open. Trying to keep himself conscious. Trying to hold onto her. His lips opened, revealing the two long sharp fangs as he whispered in a gentle voice. "I'm scared...If I close my eyes. Once open, you'll be gone from me once again..." He held her tight. pain stricken, hungering. Slowly his body moved as if on its own accord as he sat up, approaching her. pushing her down on her back upon the bed gently as he got on top of her. Leaning in close his lips pressed to hers, in a gentle yet sweetened kiss. Soon his lips traveled to her neck, feeling the warmth. The sound of her heart pulsating warm thick blood. Siren's blood.

Her blood sang to him, calming him and yet enthralling him with blood lust. Every time he would feel love and yearning for her, the hunger would torment him with pain and thirst.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 10:14 am

Katniss kissed him back eagerly, but the kiss ended too soon. She exhaled slightly as he moved to her neck, knowing how it tormented him, her blood. "I'm not going anywhere. I promise.." She whispered to him quietly, her fingers finding the back of his neck as they slid down and wrapped around his back. "I'm sorry." She whispered quietly, her eyes closing as she focused on his body near hers, knowing the torture he was fighting with, but she didn't know how to help, how she could help subdue his hunger for her blood.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 1:25 pm

"It's ok." He whispered as his lips kissed up her neck slowly moving down, he rested his head against her chest. Listening to her heart beat as his arms wrap tightly around her. Just the calming beating of her heart eased him slowly. Made his rational thinking become more clear, more wanting to be close to her then wanting her. "Sooner or later...I may just lose control..." He whispered in a soft voice, his tears of red streaking his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:00 pm

Katniss exhaled softly to calm herself as she placed her hands on his head. "I know. But, maybe there is something that could help you, maybe I could become.. Like you." She muttered softly, not sure if she was even okay with it herself, it just fled from her lips. That was the only solution she had as of right now, there was nothing else that was possibly within her reach that could help her damned lover.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 am

His soft red eyes stared at her with a questioning gaze. To become like him? To become an undead vampire. A creature who feasts on the blood of the living. His mind was a torrent of feelings he could not comprehend for much longer as his lips kissed hers slowly. Slowly they traveled to her neck nipping it gently. "Do you want this?...To suffer like I suffer."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:28 pm

"I.. I don't know." Katniss whispered softly, did she want this? Katniss knew she wanted him, to be by his side for eternity. But, if he did change her.. Her blood, would it run out? Would he desire others more than he desired her?
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:20 am

He looked to her with soft red eyes as he got ontop of her, begining to undress her body. Her breasts feeling the cold air of his home as he went down on her. kissing the soft aureola's before the nipple perked and taught hard. Sucking them gently with his lips as his mouth traveled lower down her body. "Choose..." He whispered to her as he slowly pulled off her panties.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 9:15 am

"W-Will you desire others more than you desire me, if I do?" She asked hesitantly, the tone of his words and what he was doing made her shiver, a small blush creeping up her cheeks. It was a hard decision for her, it felt like she had her humanity hanging by a string in this moment.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:41 pm

"No..I'd want to keep you closer...to keep you safe...to make you more comfortable with the pain and suffering that comes along with immortality of this sort." He slowly parted his lips and bared his fangs, his eyes burned brightly as he slowly inclined and kissed her neck. "To drown yourself in the blood of sinners and those of innocence. To avoid sunlight and forever walk in darkness, by my side." He pulled away to look into her eyes. "Do you truly wish to be damned?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:33 pm

Katniss almost got lost in his eyes of shining red, she nodded slowly. "Yes. I do." She whispered as she rolled her head to the side, exposing her neck to him as her blood pounded in her ears in anticipation. She was scared, yet, she felt safe knowing that her fate now rested in his hands. She would be a vampire, something she had run from her whole life.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:25 pm

This Roleplay has not been touched in three months and has been locked and moved to the Unfinished section. If you wish to continue, please contact someone with a Blue name to unlock and move it to the correct section.
~Asch~
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sirens Call.
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: