Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A Sirens Call.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

A Sirens Call. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:03 pm

"You could've taken as much as you wanted.. I heal." She mumbled, her fingers glazing over the warm, muscular skin that was underneath her finger tips. Her breathing matched his as she closed her eyes, a small shiver going down her spine as he kissed her neck, causing her to move her body closer to his as she relaxed, the blanket and his presence warming her completely. As she pressed her body against his, a small exhale came out of her plump lips, she was quite comfortable and wished to stay like this.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:19 pm

Slowly his lips kissed hers. Hot,wet lips pressing roughly together. Then slowly he pulled away. "I don't want to hurt you." He whispered as he helped her to sit up. Pulling her into his arms, hugging her close. "I have to go for awhile, will you be alright. I don't want to leave you, but I fear I've been followed." He could smell the disgusting hunters downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Kat had only enough time to enjoy the feeling of his lips on hers before he pulled back, into a gentle embrace. She linked her arms around his back and rested her head on his shoulder. When he said he'd been followed, she moved back quickly, in tern, making her world spin and making her quite nauseous. Nodding slowly, Kat tried to smile. "I'll be fine, go. Be safe." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 am

He kissed her softly and hugged her,kissing his mark on her before leaving into the night.

As soon as he left the bar, he was being followed. Followed strait back to his home. Once inside he went to the fridge, grabbed a bottle of wine and a bag of blood. Two glasses were set out on the table. Pouring wine in one and blood in the other. Soon hearing the door to his home open and a figure stepped forward. "You were always one for pleasantries, weren't you Kain."

Kain smiled as he sat down,pulling out some cigarettes and lighting one up. "You still smoke Abel?" He smirked as his angelic brother stepped through the door and took a seat opposite of him. "Nah, I quit five hundred years ago. Thought you remember that?" The brother smirked as he took he glass of wine.

"You still know my favorite drink though." He laughed as he took a few sips. Kain laughed softly and took his glass of blood and raised it to cheer. glass clanked,both sipped and the glasses were set back to the table. Kain looking at Abel, and Abel look to Kain.

"So, you come try and kill me again brother?" Kain asked with a fanged grin.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:01 am

Uneasy, that's what Katniss felt. Laying there in the bed, she hoped that he was okay. Hearing footsteps, she sprung up, wondering if it had just been some lowly humans trying to pick a fight and he had merely used his powers to fend them off. It was quite dark in the room, so when a silhouette walked in, she smiled, but then the silhouette split into three others, and Katniss was worried. She heard a low chuckle, but she couldn't see anything, suddenly, she was pushed up against something, a person, and she felt her hands being bound. "What are you doing?!" Katniss yelled, only to be hit so hard at the back of her head, she instantly fell unconscious. Her blood splattered on the room floor. When awakened though, she looked around the room she was now in. Her hands were raised above her head, chained to the cealing, and her feet were not. But the room, it had one large glass window, she could see nothing out of it. After minutes of waiting, three men walked in. Their eyes shined a devilish red, and Kat knew she had been caught. "Well good morning beautiful." One said, walking over and lifting her chin. She spat in his face, looking away. She only heard another chuckle, and suddenly, she was jerked upwards, onto her knees, and something was underneath her, when she looked down, she met eyes with one of the men, his hair was a short brown, and he looked no older than 19, but the way he smiled at her made Kat shudder. "Get away from me." She spat. "Funny.. How he just gave you up like that, you are quite beautiful." One said, brushing his hand along her cheek. "He?" She asked. "The vampire. He was caught, and staked. He said that if we didn't burn him alive, that he would show us the whereabouts of a Siren, our new toy." Kat's eyes widened, not believing them, but how else would they have caught her? But she pushed the thoughts out of her head when she heard a rip, the sound of her clothing being torn off her body. In an instant, she was naked, there was one man in front of her, his pants and boxers down to his feet, positioned so she knew what was coming. But, without any notice, she felt two long, fully hardened dicks enter her from behind, both pushing through a dry entrance, that only caused Katniss to cry out in pain as they fully pushed their lengths inside of her. When she cried out, the man in front took that as a chance to shove himself in her mouth, Katniss gagged, but her hands were above her head, and he pulled her by her hair, making her suck on him. They all took her at the same time, eventually, Katniss got wet, only because of her hormonal responce, she felt filthy, vile, and disgusting. Their fast, hard rythms were almost too much for her body, being that they were supernatural creatures, they went much too fast for her body to overcome, resulting in Katniss coming against them at least three times already. Still gagging on the man that was inside her mouth, she was relieved when he let out a final cry, letting his hot, sticky load into her mouth. Which she gagged on also, but he held her mouth shut until she swallowed, tears in her eyes. The man in her behind entrance was next, his orgasm rather long as he came inside of her, the fluid sticking to her as he pulled out and the fluid dripped down her leg. It took a while for the man underneath, to fully reach his orgasm, switching positions after awhile, he finally let out one last groan before he came, his sticky wet semen filling her womb completely, it only added to what dripped down her leg when he pulled out. Almost instantly after that, they left, leaving Katniss on the floor, weeping, she wanted nothing but to run, but she couldn't. Not now.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Both angel and vampire sat across from one another. Kain and Abel. They were the first children of Adam and Eve. They were the offspring of the two forsaken by god to leave the impermeable garden. Heaven.

Kain was the fallen while Abel, Kain had killed him and sent him to Heaven for a better life. While god forsaken him to damnation, turning him into the first vampire. Then he, spreading his vile blood,created the race of undead which have lived for countless years. Of course he felt horrible, creating the race which was now defiling the women he grew fond of.

"You know that a small group had captured her right?" His beloved brother smiled. And Kain, smoking his cigarette grimaced, his red eyes went completely black. Mist of black seeping from his eyes as his voice became vile and sipped. "Yessss" He hissed like an angered snake. "I can smell them all clearly, I am father of the night children. As you are the guardian of the sun." He merely blinked, and his eyes were normal.

The angel shrugged. "So, you left some blood in her? So, when do you plan to go get her?" Kain waved the hand carrying the smoke. "In a moment. I know they probably banged her, maybe even fed on her. I have to wait till they finish to go in. I can feel her heart beat slowing, no...calming down. Their finished. Would you like to join me. I bet you haven't had much to kill in awhile. Do you still enjoy damned souls as you did?" Kain flicked the cigarette into a can after squishing out the ember.

Bot stood. "Ya, give me a sec to stretch. Instant movement is really rough one me since I have to follow your trail, plus i'm using light. You get to use darkness. Soooo not fair." Kain laughed as he took his finger and bit into it till he drew blood. "Oh suck it up you blonde haired princess!" Both laughed as Kain dripped some blood on the fllor,opening up a pool. "I'll see you on the other side." Whispered Kain as he jumped into the hole of blood and it closed behind him.

Abel sighed and snapped his fingers, A bright light enveloped him,second later he was gone.

Kain fell through a black hole that opened in the ceiling right near Katniss. He landed rather hard but stood up rather fast. Shaking and shiver. 'God damn that always feels so freaking Groooossss!" He med a waving smell. "Shit...they did not hold back." He looked over the girl. "Katniss, Can you hear me?" He whispered as he got closer to her. Fearing the worse.

His brother flickered in behind him. "Dear mother Eve, that smell is disgusting. I will surely enjoy impaling those creatures!" Kain glanced at his brother. "Shut up oh mister high and mighty." Abel sighed and snapped his fingers, a long white cloth appeared in his hands with some clothing. "Might as well have her clean up. Less you want her to walk about stained in cum and nude?" Kain glared at his brother but took the clothing and approached Katniss.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:20 pm

In the time Katniss had been alone, she found herself quite weary of anyone that ever came near her. Being locked away from any person or figure, she had figuratively gone slightly mad, a person that even stepped within twenty feet of her caused Kat immense fear, so when two men appeared out of nowhere. Katniss had already curled up into a ball, large cuts and bruises covered her back. They had enjoyed torturing her, and she hadn't been given any time to heal before they did it again. Shaking wickedly, tears formed in her eyes. She could hear only muffled sounds of speech, trying to calm down the erratic heart beat that was slamming against her chest, she could hear it in her ears, Katniss felt ashamed, dirty, and vile. Biting her lip so hard that blood had surfaced, Katniss stayed where she was, tears and blood fell on her knees, mixing into a watery blood substance as she shook, wishing that they would just leave her. She thought they had sent others, others to use her.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:49 pm

Kain felt anger rising and his brother grabbed his shoulder. "Your not killing them brother. I am!" He growled like animal in fury as Kain blasted the door to the room with a single hand and storming out to hunt down every last vampire or creature who got in his way or he could get his hands on.

Abel sighed and shook his head of full long blond hair as he stepped ever so closely to the girl. He gently went on one knee. "Fear not, child of my father. I will save you from this place. God wills me so." He waved his hand and she felt a pleasant tingling as her wounds closed, her bruises healed and her body cleansed of impure fluids. He gently release his glowing white wings and smiled softly. His shimmering blue eyes glistened softly in the dark lit room. "I am Abel, Guardian angel of all living creatures under the sunlight."

He extended his hand with white clothing. "Cover yourself child of god. And soon I will take you back to the comfort of your home."

Kain roamed slowly through the halls, hellish creatures pouring out from the darkness as his clothing changed, his red coat formed together into black leather as his hair grow long and black. Snake like tendrils that soon jagged hellish mouths open. "Where oh where have the little sheep goooooonne!" His ethereal slithering voice echoed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Katniss almost felt like she had just been kissed by an angel, the fear slid away as she looked up, her black hair falling back into it's normal place as she took the clothing with a hesitant hand. His wings, were what she stared at, their beauty was almost immeasurable. She stood and quickly put on the white clothing, it blended in softly with her skin, the only thing attracting attention to her was the long, jet black hair that fell down her back and reached down to her bottom. "Thank you." She whispered. Smiling lightly at him, she felt warm in the light he cascaded in the dark, empty room. Katniss stayed where she was, in fear that getting too close would make him disappear, she still felt the nagging feeling of impurity. "How.. How did you find me?" She asked softly, her electric blue eyes staring at him with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:18 pm

His silver blue translucent eyes looked upon her. "Sirens are delicate creatures of forbidden wanting. I see why he has feelings for you. I'm sorry we took to long. Kain had to make sure you were away from danger of being held hostage before coming to save you. When he drank your blood, he slipped a few drops into your body. It would not change you in the slightest.

But it gave him the very chance to feel your body, more so that he could get to you in seconds by blood drop portals. I, well. I can go anywhere he goes by just connecting mentally to him. Any form of light I can get to, while he comes from darkness. We are the first children of god." Spoke the angel softly as his wings gently moved. and then bended to his body to fold. Slowly he drew closer to her, his long flowing blond hair shimmered just as his body did. Extending his hand to her. "Come, I should take you from this place-" He paused when one of the vampires fell through the doorway.

"Dear god, somebody save me! He's a demon...a monsters!" The man cries as he tried crawling into the room but suddenly he was pulled back into the darkness of the hallway, screaming loudly before the sound of rough deathly gagging and gurgling. Bones snapping and crunching before silence.

Abel sighed as he looked to her. "We should leave while Kain does what he does best." His smile was so soft. his whole demeanor was kindness. His hand extended for her to take.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:24 pm

Katniss was taken back when he had said Kain had feelings for her, but then she was to accustomed in his story. The first children of god. Katniss smiled lightly at the thought, looking at his hand, she was about to reach out to take it, the soft, slightly glowing hand that almost screamed the word freedom into her ears. But, when the man fell through the doorway. She realized who it was. Katniss dropped her arm quickly, and stepped back a few steps, as much as she hesitated, she stepped behind the angel, as if to use him as a sheild; much like a child hiding from another. It was one of the men that had defiled her. Who had taken her very own purity, she had calmed down though, when he was pulled back into the darkness and soon, she knew he was dead. It felt wrong of Katniss to be happy of someone's death in the presence of an angel, but she couldn't help the feeling of being safe. Looking up at the back of his head, Kat blushed lightly and stepped back to his side, averting her gaze. "I'm sorry. I feared him.." She started quietly. "But, yes, we should go. Kain will come, right?" She asked, not moving her hand until her question was answered.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:33 pm

Abel smiled softly. "You have nothing to fear. I am the scourging sword of flames that god has brought forward to destroy evil. I will keep you safe so long as your in my presence." He gently bowed. Before giving his hand once more. "Kain can not die. Specially when he's angry that the girl he cares for was defiled in such a way. He'll be busy for awhile. But he'll catch up to us rather quickly if we leave now." His gentle blue eyes looked over her. He could feel his own lust wanting her but god would have none of that. "Come child, I will whisk you away from this disgusting place." Once she takes his hand, a flash of light, and she would be in her own bed once more. With Abel sitting beside her, smiling happily as he laid back sighing. "That sure takes a lot out of me. Don't know how Kain can be so hap hazard with split second movement and not get exhausted! Dear mother Eve that brother of mine sure knows how to get work done." He laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:38 pm

Katniss looked around at her room, the familiarization of it, of her own house; secure and safe. The very thought made Katniss smile. "Thank you for taking me back." She said, looking at him, her smile was innocent and sweet. She giggled lightly after hearing his sentence. "I haven't known Kain very long.." She paused, twirling a piece of hair in her finger. "But he does seem like the type to know how to do things right." She said, finally running her fingers through her long, jet black hair. She shut her electric blue eyes for a moment and relaxed, to open them again and look over at Abel. "I would figure you know my name, but I think I should introduce myself anyways." Katniss said, her voice soft and gentle, like the inside of a rose petal. "I'm Katniss." She explained, holding out her smooth, gentle hand to him. Her brain was filled of thoughts about Kain, hoping he was okay, and that soon, he would be back.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:52 pm

Abel smiled. 'Thank nothing of it. You should thank my brother. If not for him. I would have not been there to save you myself. I have had to work countless years keep the balance between good and evil. Devils and Angels. Its been difficult." He sighed as he snuggled into the giant soft pillow. "It feels...so nice to rest my eyes." He looked at her. His eyes, a swirling color of blue and silver. "Pleasure to meet you Katniss." He took her hand, kissing it softly. His lips felt like a heat of no other. So soft yet hot against her skin. He slowly pulled away to look deeply into her eyes. his hand felt warm and silky smooth. "I am Abel, son of Eden and Eve. First human child born of man and women. Angel of god and guardian of the creature of light." His grin was sharp yet sensually appealing as his long yellow hair spread gently along the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:58 pm

Katniss watched him with a smile as he snuggled into her favorite pillow. She reached for her other pillow, a large, fuzzy cow that she slept with at night. A little blush reached her cheeks when he kissed her hand, the feeling left her hand warm and tingling, but she kept her hand at her side when he let it go. Katniss bit her lip slightly as she averted her gaze, she felt as if she stared at him any longer, something that she would regret could happen. But after calming her nerves, Katniss looked back. "Kain, you said.. He had feelings.. for me?" She asked, a little awkwardly, since Katniss didn't exactly know how to ask his brother to spill what could be called important information. It made Katniss smile though, thinking about Kain caring for her, all that he was doing for her right now. Her mood reflected on her appearance, her milky skin complexion glowed softly and her eyes were as bright as ever, Katniss's smile was reoccurring, but she lifted her gaze from her hands to Abel, once again.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:16 am

He smiled at her awkward blush when he was forward. He wondered if he cloud push further. Closing his eyes he gently laid his arm on her waist, getting closer he laid his head against her chest. He felt warm, human. His skin soft and smooth rather then slick and hard as rock like Kain. He breathed at regular intervals and didn't appear discomforted when so close to her. He spoke softly as he nestled against her. "Forgive me. I have forgotten how amazing it felt to be so close to someone. To feel human after many centuries of this sad lonely fate." He smiled as his hand so held hers. A pulse, a warm beating pulse she could feel as his face raised, his soft translucent eyes locking hers.

"He has a human heart, a heart that yearns for love. But love is forbidden from him. When he comes close to it. His curse rends him to a beast, to hunger for blood and life. To kill and never feel true joy. It is his curse, for when we were young. He murdered me in cold blood. And so cold condemned him to always be cold, to be dead inside and out. If he ever to feel human, he would let the curse make him into a monster. Anger,love,sorrow. Any emotions drives his inner demon."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:23 am

Katniss's pulse quickened when he suddenly was nestling his body into hers. His head laid on her chest, she hoped he couldn't hear how loud her heart thumped against her chest. Comparing Abel to Kain was something Katniss couldn't bring herself to do, it made her feel vile again, so she simply laid here. Nodding slowly when he explained how he had gone without human affection for so long, Katniss almost pitied him, wondering if it was proper or not, being that he was loved and protected by god himself. When he looked up at her, Katniss's former blush returned. But soon, she forgot about it as he explained Kain's curse to her, every ocurring sentence bringing something forth, something that made her flinch. Suddenly, Katniss wished Kain was here, she wanted him there. Katniss couldn't reply, instead she chewed on her bottom lip. "Deemed to be a monster." She muttered lightly to herself. Her perfect brows furrowed as she lightly glazed her bottom lip with her tongue, wetting her perfect, plump pink lips as she stared at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 am

Slowly the angel got closer and closer, till his burning lips pressed to hers ever so gently. His breath breathing into her made her body tingle and hear head fuzzy. He pulled away gently. "I'm sorry..I..." He couldn't understand why he kissed her. His hand taking her, warm and smooth as he laid his head down. Kissing...I felt...so different." He smiled as he close his eyes.

Kain soon appeared sitting in a chair, watching them. "Damn, don't you two look rather pleased." His smile was warm, his soft red eyes glowed in the darkness of the room.. There was a blackened mist floating and spreading along the ground. He didn't seemed angered but intrigued by what his brother was doing.

Abel smiled at the girl then to his brother. "She is beautiful brother. Your a very lucky devil." Kain shrugged. "She's not mine Abel, I'm just a vampire, she a Siren. We are but beings in this world." He laughed softly as he looked to Katniss. "You doing alright." He looked rather happy to see her unharmed now, his chest felt heavy and tired.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 am

Katniss was rather surprised when he pressed his lips to hers, leaving a warm, tingling feeling running through her mouth. She didn't say anything to him though, she was trying to sort out her thoughts, though her head spun around in circles, making Katniss sway lightly. When Kain appeared, Katniss exhaled slightly and looked over at him. He appeared unharmed, but so tired. She felt guilty, he was out there killing the feinds that had harmed her when here she was, kissing.. Or well, being kissed by an angel, his brother for no dobut. Not moving, she felt the pressure on her head lift slightly and she sighed, realizing she had been staring at Kain the whole time, Katniss blinked and pulled her mind out of the dazed state it was in just moments before. "Yes. I'm well, thank you." She whispered with a smile, clutching the cow pillow like it was something of worth, she bit her lip again, her world still spinning, she found it hard to focus. But Katniss felt awkward when they both talked about her, she hid her face into the cow, shutting her eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Abel smiled softly as his gentle warm hand patted hers as he got up to leave. "I'll be around. Take care brother. May god forgive you someday." The angel then disappeared in a flash of light.

Kain stayed sitting in the chair, his deep red eyes glowed softly. "Big chance in hell he'll ever forgive me and take away this pain." His words were a soft whisper as he laid back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:41 pm

Katniss looked up when Abel disappeared, her eyes lingering over to Kain. She felt another twinge of pity rise in her stomach, and she sighed. "You can come over here if you like. I can imagine your really tired." She whispered to him, patting the spot next to her on her bed. Kat hoped that he hadn't been offended or angry at what he had seen. The very memory of being kissed by his brother made Katniss sigh again, shutting her electric blue eyes for a moment and then opening them to see if he would accept her request.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:13 pm

When she opened her eyes once more he was laying next to her on his side, staring into those deep blue eyes. His own showed hunger. for her body, for her blood. Yet he closed them and move in closer to rest his head between her breasts gently. Breathing slowly as he wrapped his arms around her. He felt cold and stiff, unlike the soft warm tender embrace of his brother. That was his weakness, his brother was perfection, and he. A devil in human flesh.

As the curse was mentioned, any form of emotion elevated his hunger. He could feel the rise of it, burning his chest, then throat. "How much did he tell you about me?" He asked softly with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Katniss paused when he was immediately at her side. She only was able to look into his eyes for a moment, before he rested his head in her chest, she sighed softly and put her hands on his head, allowing him the comfort, as her own comfort rose in her body at the feel of him, though she found it odd, how could one feel more comfort with a Creature of the Darkness than she did an angel? Brushing her thoughts off, Katniss exhaled slightly. "He told me about your curse." She whispered softly, looking down from where she laid to his head, her hands smoothed out his hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Her heartbeat was so steady and smooth. The heat of her body burned him. How cold his flesh felt. His lips just as cold, wet and smooth as he kissed her chest. "Yes...So you know, that I'm cursed because I had murdered my brother out of jealousy. I was...the first human who sinned and committed murder. God, had struck me down and sent my soul to hell. All the while, he took my brother and made him into an angel. I was. Angry, and jealous even more then now that I had been placed in eternal damnation. to suffer the flames of hell inside of me, burning my insides whenever I wish to feel human again. And the only thing that can save me is blood of living flesh." He whispered softly as he laid his head back to look upon her.

Her beautiful ivory skin, those eyes that could steal a mans heart and a body so much closer to a god that a man would beg just simply to kiss her skin. She was a beautiful creature. His heart ached for hear, and his throat burned for ease and satisfaction in wanting to taste her sweet, thick blood.

His lips parted ever so slightly. His fangs tips just barely noticeable. "I..." He couldn't form thought nor words as he closed his mouth and eyes. burying his face once more into her chest. "I'm nothing more then a beast. A creature damned forever. To never die, to never truly feel human. To always be in Abels shadow."
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Star Singer
Star Singer
Lilly

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Katniss exhaled when he kissed her chest, looking down at him while listening to his story. She didn't find herself fearing him, after nodding her head. "Jealousy.." She muttered quietly, the word almost etching itself into her brain. "I'm not afraid." Katniss started, inhaling deeply. "You.. You don't scare me, I know that at a point, you could kill me in less than a heartbeat. But I don't think you would for no reason at all, but, I think that everyone suffers over jealousy at a point. But I can't do anything about your curse. I wish I could, that god would be so forgiving as to lift it. But.." Katniss paused for a second. "I'm not sure that he would be so forgiving." Sighing slightly, she finally let her mind slip into the human trail of thought and compare the two brothers. Abel, was an angel, in all ways possible. But Kain, Katniss found herself more attached to him. "I don't think that you are in his shadow." She whispered, not wanting to reveal her thoughts, she simply wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She had caught a glimpse of his fangs, and knew that he was probably thirsty, after he had spent so much time avenging her purity, something she could never get back. Maybe that was why she was so attached to him. "Your tired. You can drink.." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Sirens Call.   A Sirens Call. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Sirens Call.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Your Dreams Will Be Free :: 1 on 1 RP's inactive-
Jump to: