Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bloody Love ((private))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:42 pm

"Please...Stay with me for a bit longer." He went in closer, his lips pressing to hers as he wrapped his arms around her waist. pushing her gently back to the bed. folding her legs and laying her upon the soft bedding as he laid next to her. Holding her down gently as his lips and fingers explored her body slowly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:45 pm

I sighed and laid there. my eyesighta a little blurry, "My head sin't bleeding, is it?" her knew where wrists were, a little but either she ahda concussion and needed to sleep or ehr head was cracked and bleeding. she need to know, since she felt suddenly verry tired
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:51 pm

Asch kissed her softly as his lips kissed her forehead. feeling gently with his cold hands till his smooth finger touched a bump. "Just a bruise." His hand slowly touched something warm. His nostrils flared when he looked at his hands to see small drips of smeared blood. He wrists were scratched slightly from the rope. Nothing seriously dangerous, but the smell intoxicated him. His eyes burning a soft ruby red as he could bot resist. Even in front of her as his tongue softly lick the red nectar from his fingers when his eyes looked up to her and then away as he felt ashamed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 3:04 pm

Nativity yawned, covering her mouth with her hands so she din't even see, "Do yuo mind me...sleeping here or call my garuds and the'll take me to bed. Have them call the doctor, i need my wrist looked over..." her vopice drifted off as her eyes sloce asn she fell aslep in his bed
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:04 pm

He simply sat there as she fell asleep on him, hungering in torture and despair in need of blood and life. His hunger growling deeply in his chest as he tried sating his hunger on her slightly bleeding wrist. The blood stopped and coagulated and dried as his tongue licked the rope cuts clean. He blood tingled gently on his tongue as he leaned over her. Watching her breathing slowly, her blood smelled like a fine wine. It's scent invading his lungs as his lips watered in wanting the taste and to swallow every last drop.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:09 pm

Her dreams tortured her subconscious , replaying battens in her head, the slayings of now know innocent men. Thinking, they had families that would never see them. they were left on the battle field with their dog tags and were never to be buried.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:15 pm

Asch stopped himself several times before calling a guard to bring her to her room and sat along in his bed. weeping silently as tears of blood streaked from his cheek. Blood, he thirsts for blood and he dared not take it from her. Dared not sink his fangs into her flesh, cursing her as he was years ago. He slowly wiped the red tears from his eyes and headed out into the night of the courtyard, seating under the court fountain to catch his breath and recollect himself.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:23 pm

Nativity woke back in her room, to the doctor poking and prodding her. "Stop," she put her hands over her face and the doctor stopped poking at her face. He told her that she was wrapped tight, old wounds had opened that had been scared for they didn't' know how long and were wrapped as well. She saw her wrists and allowed him to finish before getting up, barefoot and going to wander for she wasn't hungry to go eat that nights dinner in the main dinning room. SHe was stiff and moved with a slight pain as she went to wander the gardens then the courtyard
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:30 pm

The air was cold, it was rough to breath. His mind swirled like an oceans flooding torrent. Crumbling to his knee's, he felt his vision blur as his fangs prodded his lips with a sharp point. Slowly he sat himself back on the stone of the fountain, coughing heavily as he gripped his chest in pain. Everything spinning violently he had to close his eyes and simply keep a steady breathing pattern. He could hear her gently feet on the rough stone of the courtyard.

He could breath in her smell, her blood intriguing him even more.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:38 pm

On nights like this, she walked in a simple black dress, strapless and to her knees. Everything nearly viable but her head and chest was wrapped and she looked like half a mummy. Blood seeped though most of the bandages and wouldn't stop. Soon they all would be darkened with her blood and she would have to go back to have them wrapped then in a day a blood transfusion. They didn't know why the didn't stop bleeding, the only thing that had was her wrists, which were bandaged like the rest of her, and the doctor had told her someone had licked them. She decided to wander a little more and then go find Asch and ask him if he knew anything.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:46 pm

It was so difficult to hold onto his sanity as he soon approached her from behind, his lips kissing her neck before his arms even wrapped around her gentle body. "You should be in bed,wresting. Your still hurting." His voice sounded strained as he tried not to make an advance on attacking her. He turned her gently, to look into her eyes. Wanting her, wanting to be with her in bed. To feel every inch of her body and enjoy the taste of human blood once more.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:53 pm

She jerked a little had she not heard him but sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, "I spend to much time alone as it is. Old wounds have opened up," she pulled away suddenly, "I'd hate to get you bloody," She looked at his face, he seemed pained, "I do have one thing to ask you. My wrists were and are the only thing heeled and it seems as if someone licked over them...do you know anything about that?"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Asch smirked at her words about bleeding on his clothing. Which would be a bad idea at this point. He felt a tinge of regret when she mentioned her wrists being the only thing that did not bleed. His soft red eyes looking away slightly. "I... couldn't help myself..I'm deeply sorry. I never tasted human blood before. A vampires saliva is also a healing solvent." He whispered as his hand gently took her face, feeling at the scars left behind. "Would it be proper...for me to ask you a boon."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:13 pm

She looked at him, not quite understanding the last thing he had said to her, "Its fine...its just htat now, everything it seems is opening again...which is quite alot," she looked down, her legs bandgages nearly compleatly red and it strtding to run down her feet ontothe stone wakl.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:22 pm

He fell silent but his eyes were rather demanding as he gently moved her to the tone fountain. making her slit down as he began to remove the bandaging. Without another words his lips kissed wounds, tongue gently running along the cuts to seal them back up. The sudden shrilling chill running down and up his spine as his mouth kissed and his tongue lapped at the blood. His hunger corroding him slowly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Nativity watched him, blushing a bit that he would do this for her and glad that no one could see them out here. It would be just like someone to come wandering and find them, but so far, they were fine alone, she let one of her hands rest back into the water of the stone fountain, letting the cool water run between her fingers. She smiled slightly and looked atthe sky
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Asch soft wet tongue slowly slid along her warm skin till he was licking up her thighs. His lips slowly moved in closer and kissed the warmth behind her smooth panties as he then began to move down the other leg,cleaning her wounds with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:13 pm

Nativity shivered at his kiss down there, one reason she wore suck long gowns was because of what happened when she was a child.The guards had thought her so pretty when she was little and couldn't resist a touch. Not that touch was the least of her problems. She watched amazed as her wounds heal, she didn't know if she should let him do the same to the ones on her back, arms and her chest and breasts from other battles.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 6:02 pm

As he finished her legs he looked up at her, his red bright eyes looking to her. Pleading for more. "My...lady..." His voice was weak with need as his fingers slid up her leg. Wanting to tare her clothing from her body, to taste every drip that dripped from her body. His mouth opened as his fangs showed, threatening to pierce her flesh as his tongue slid along her soft tender thigh. "Blood..." His harsh whisper breathed hot breath against her panties. his tongue pressing gently against the fabric,wetting it as he dug deeper against her clit through the fabric.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 7:30 pm

She moaned softly, hearing a gard walk out she looked down at him and barly managed to speak and say, "I think it would be best, if we moved cleaning me up inside, my dear," she whispered, looking and catching his yyes, "No need to get caught,"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:11 pm

He nodded in agreement as he arose and pulled her lightly into his arms, carrying her with ease back into the castle and up into her chambers,laying her unto her bed. 'Where would you have me continue,my lady?" He whispered as he leaned in closer and kissed her roughly.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:22 pm

She smiled sofrtly and sat up, "Its waist and stomach alright for you??" she asked, not being pushy but loving hte feel it gave hher to be with him. Her father better by happy now, she was having a hell of a time. If he wasn't, too bad.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:35 pm

'Yes, My Lady." He whispered in a hush tone as he removed her dress and stripped her body naked from breasts to pussy. His tongue and mouth moving all along her hip. even lowering slightly to tongue her clit and then traveled slowly up her stomach. Licking every single cut his mouth could find.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:40 pm

She'd never been stripped naked by any man, and her beeing conpleatly exposed to him sent sparks though her. Letting him lock her, she alid still. Wondering what he was thinking like any girl would. She fought that little sound in her head telling her to pull his head to hers and ksis him. His touge though, licking over her was sometignelse entirely, she'd never felt this, and some how, never wanted itto stop
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:48 pm

His mouth slowly traveled up to her breasts, suckling her nipples roughly till they were hard and erect, licking wetly around the aureola till they stung and throbbed as he went back to sucking some more. pulling off with a smocking noise when his lips left them. Slowly, till they found hers, tongue running softly along her lips. "Is there any other area you wish for me to service my lady.." He whispered in a hot smooth voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Love ((private))
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next