Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bloody Love ((private))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

His body gently thrusted faster and faster till he moved at an unnatural speed as his cock throbbed and pulsated rapidly inside of her. His lips suckled her nipples roughly, his tongue suddenly and violently slid through her lips and down her throat as his thrusts became rough and violent.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 3:02 pm

She arched back into him, her nails digging into his shoulders as she came around him. She could feel him pulsating and moving in her, her inner most nerve endings overcome with sensations. Tangeling her tonge with his, quite amazed that neither of them were chaoking or screaming out...yet, as she moaned
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:14 pm

Slowly climax was achieved as Ashe thrusted hard and deeply, a spray of hot fluid filled her womb and heated her insides. Slowly he fell beside her, breathing heavily. His fangs bare completely. It was most difficult to control his hunger when at a sexual peak. Quickly he moved and grabbed the metal container, drinking but three heavy gulps of animal blood. The burning faded slowly. Capping the bottle and soon cuddling close to his Princess.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:18 pm

She nestled close to him, her heart beating wildly from that and slowly but surely calming as time passed. She had seen his fangs and still, found them fascinating. Her head was nera his neck, takign a deep breath she took in his scent, spicy unlike anything she had ever came across, and she did love that smell. it was one that always told her he was near.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:29 pm

As he nestled closely to, kissing her skin. smelling her scent. It drove him to hunger once more. But he could manage the pain of blood lust, yet he was not certain how long his will could hold out.

His hand gently ran through her hair as he looked into her eyes and pulls her face to his. Kissing her lips deeply with carnal desires. "I love you..." He whispered when pulling his lips from hers. In his eyes she could see his struggle to handle himself.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 8:34 pm

She ran a hand though his hair softly and smiled down at him, seeing that look in his eyes, "I love you too, that is why i'm saying you need to feed. I am right here willing for you, and i know you need the blood," i said softly, stroking his cheek
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Asche soft eyes stared into hers. His lips kissed her breasts softly. "If I bite you...you would turn, and I can't bring myself to see you harmed...even if to save me from minor pain." His lips kissed hers softly as he laid his face into her chest, listening to the sweet sound of her heart. The sound of her blood pumping through her body.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:47 pm

The question that had been eating at her was finially asked, "Since your mine, i hope, would you turn me eventually?" All huans died, she knew. and Asch was a vampire and she had a chance to love forever. her father she knew could care less. as long as his princess was happy it didn't matter, she had a tattoo, though she knew no one knew she did, not even Asch, one secret for another sometime she guessed
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:58 am

He felt his heart drop slightly when she wished to become like him. He hugged her closely. kissing her neck softly. "If this is what you wish...I'll give it to you." He took his nails and slowly cut a spot on his neck. "Drink my blood...and I'll take yours." It was a sure fire way to do a quick turning. Ashe quickly let his fangs drop, his lips sucking to one spot of her neck. Waiting for her answer before he does anything.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:30 am

She kissed his lips softly before moving her lips to his neck, trailing kisses down and basically jsut kissed the space on his neck, sucking softly to get his blood, whitch cloted rather fast. the taste of it was amazing, she closed her eyes and sucked on his neck, taasintg his blood as i slid down her throat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Love ((private))
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4