Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Your Dreams Will Be Free
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your dreams will be unleashed and let to soar

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome! Those with a RED username are Admins who can help you with any immediate problem.
As of 12/06/2019 the forum is being cleaned out and set up for a restart. Please, if you have a topic and cannot find it, or cannot log in, please contact us and the main Administrator of that day will get back to you as soon as they can.
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Open Positions
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2019 10:02 pm by RainingRose

» The Guardian that Lost his Queen
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:24 pm by RainingRose

» "Lover Awakened" Book 3
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm by Dess

» ~*My Poems*~
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:41 pm by Ardaigh

» Last Thing You Read
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:09 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Thing you Watched
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:07 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Last Movie you Watched
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Song Stuck in Your Head
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:01 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

» Coming back
Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:56 pm by *Angelic Azrael*

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Bloody Love ((private))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 9:04 pm

She smiled flitatiously, "Multiple. I hate that you must feel jealous about not feeling naked as I," she said, testing and teaseing his control on what he wanted. SHe was careful, she ddin't want to gut hurt anythime soon.
Back to top Go down
https://yourdreamswillbefree.forumotion.com
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:46 pm

He smiled softly as he began to unclothe himself. His smooth pale skin shimmered softly in the pale lighting of her room. Soon enough he knelt naked before her. His long hard member already firmly erected for her. He wanted her, wanted to make love to her. To screw her like a wild beast mating with his women. Slowly he crawled over her. His long cock throbbing slightly between her legs as the head of his cock probed her pussy. Daring to penetrate her at any second. "My lady...My Master..."
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 8:28 pm

She easily pulled him to lay above her, her arms around his neck, for now light, "I am not a master, never will. What do you need, my dear Asch?" She smiled and tilted her head to the side as she gazed at him. She wouldn't mind getting used to this little picture.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Asch felt his chest pull and tugged. Tightening as his lips slowly kissed up her chest to they firmly pressed to her neck. His fangs aching to bite down. To suck every drop left. But soon he pulled away from her, sitting away at the edge of the bed as his hand gripped his chest. Breathing heavily. "I can not take from you, such a thing without damning you with the same fate as myself." He whispered as he looked back at her, his eyes glowing a demonic red as his fangs showed slightly past his lips.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:52 pm

She sat up and shifted to sit by him, wrapping a comforting arm around his shoulder, "Meaning taking all of my blood?" Too many thigns were runnign through her head at the moment to count and she pushed them back so she dnd't get distracted, though his eyes could do jsut that any time she looked at him
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 am

Hunger. Blood and sex, it was delicious to him. He wanted to ravage her body and drain her blood from her veins. His body shaking slightly,repressing the dark urges inside. 'I can't...I don't know if I can stop..." He whispered as his trembling lips kissed her neck, his mouth opened slightly, wanting to take the bite. His jaw shut slowly, cringing from the amount of force he had to use to keep his mouth closed.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 am

She laid her head on hsi shoulder, "I'll make a deal with you, if you stop, you get to stay in here, permenently, with me. I'll do what you please." she felt him shaking and almost felt bad for him. she looked and locked eyes with him, "You know what happens if you don't....I know oyu can control yourself,"
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:13 pm

He rested his head upon his chest. His body shivering slightly as he held onto her, wanting to bite. Wanting the taste of her blood in his mouth, to swallow mouthful after mouthful. "I want nothing from you. Just, want to be close..." He whispered as he closed his eyes, forcing everything into the pit of his stomach and trying to calm his shaking. Slowly, his body became still as he rested against her. She felt so warm, so alluring that he was lost in the sensation.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 8:23 pm

She held onto him simply nodding and whispering, "Alright prince," That wasa to be his title, she hoped, if he said yes to her tomorrow. When a soft knock came on the door she dind't want to move. She sat there as the knock came again, then coverd his ears and called, "Busy". the kocking stopped and footsteps echoed in the empty hall. She sighed, wanting to be left alone.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:55 pm

His hands held her gently as his lips trembled when kissing her skin. He laid his head upon her chest. Wishing that sleep would take him completely. But sleep never came. He would suffer endless nights of being awake, never to truly close his eyes and allow a moments rest. Some of his troupes called him the demon that never sleeps out on the battlefield.

Ashe's eyes looked up to the young princess, his lips reach hers, kissing deeply as his tongue wanted in. His hands crawling along her body, groping her breasts as he could feel a rise of hunger for sex and blood raised again and again with each breath he took.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 10:17 pm

Her lips parted to tangled her tongue in his. She wasn't sure what he wanted, but was willing to adapt for him. he had said no once, and she hadn't minded honestly. He made her feel what she felt and that wasn't going to change. she knew that in her heart, and she was going to follow that an not her head.
And, once again, one of her pet peeves knocked on the door. "Princess, your father needs you in his chamber," the maid called, "now."
She was visibly disappointed as she kissed him once again, "I'm sorry, my love, I will return shortly," she dressed and kissed him again, "Feel free to lay and rest." with that she pulled onthe rest of her covers, no shoes and made her way to see her father. she didn't get far before a strangeled sound came fom her throat, like a yelping scream, as she was pulled int a dark room
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 am

Asch agreed to rest as his beloved left the room. He laid back and rested his head, closing his eyes and falling into a false sleep. It was merely a way of passing time and allowing his body to recuperate.

As he "slept" his mind wandered. As if fallen to deep to awaken with ease. He only awoke hours later when his hunger burned him deeply enough to arouse him from sleep. His eyes opened, blazing red, looking to see where his beloved was.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 11:00 am

She was thrown to the stone floor, and dragged across it, screaming as she was then back handed, to keep her quiet. she was then pulled up my her hair, stripped then tied with her back to the cold something.her arms chairned u pand her legs chained down, she couldn't see in the dark room and screamed for help yet again. Being smacked again, and her last thing she yelled or before she was hit and blacked out was for Asch.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:51 pm

The moment she yelled Ashe's name his blade found her hand. The Hellion sung in screams of anger as it glowed and pulsated power. Her wounds healing and pain leaving her body as she was empowered by the devils blade.

Ashe slowly slipped off his bed and followed the pulsating feeling in his mind as he tracked down his sword and his lady.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 8:54 pm

The "men" if you could call them that, mealy laughed and took it from her, titing her limbs apart to look her over . Ever inch of her touched, felt, inspected. she coudln't scream, the hand on her throat prevened any sound coming form her, so did the little slit where they'd made redy to cut her vocal coarrds if she made one noise. Her breathing low and slow, the more they passed the blade around, the more they laughedand told her what they were planning.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:54 pm

The blade suddenly turned on one of them, as if it had a mind of its on. Cutting the man through as it move on to the next, then the other. Asch suddenly appeared out of the darkness of the room, his bright red eyes flared as the sword came to his hands. He disappeared the next second and killed the last few scumbags rather quickly without leaving much chance fore them to hurt the princess.

The next blink and she was back in her room, Asch sitting over her as he sealed her wounds with his blood and healed her. "I'm sorry..." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 9:59 pm

She was visably freaking out, shaking all she could really manage to do was put her amrs aruond her and hug him. Just hug him tightly to her. That is all she did for a while, Just held onto him and took in his scent. after a bit she whispered, "Do not be sorry, my lord, for it was not your fault. Soemthing evil appernly still lurks my halls, and it no longer exists per you. THanks you,'
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:34 am

His soft red eyes looked upon her gentle body when she held him. Her scent, the smell of her blood, his fangs so close to her neck. His lips kissed her skin gently. "I may be the most evil thing within this castle." He whispered softly as the urge killed him inside. He needed to feed, or else sleep would take him again and put her in danger once more.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am

"i don't think you are, you have been very considerate with my moodiness and the tenancy of it to swing." she said softly and kissed his neck. "You do need to feed thou, i can feel that in you." she did'nt let go of him yet, granted, she didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 12:42 pm

He didn't wish to leave her side. If he did, then there would be a sense of danger to her. He needed blood, he could almost taste her on his tongue. His breathing was heavy as his lips kept to her neck. He slowly had to push her away. "I need to go for awhile...I'll return as soon as possible." He handed her Hellion. "It will protect you, I'm sure you know how to wield a blade well enough." He slowly stood to leave.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 pm

She smiled softy at him, an slipped on a robe, she looked bck like her fighter self holding the blade, "I will be here, don't fret about that. And i can fight just fine." she laid the laid the blade across her bed to tie the robe shut her new scars shining on her already pale skin as she watched him leave.
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 pm

Asch left in a hurry to run down the many flights of stairs and finding himself in the Castles kitchen with his flask. He quickly looked about for a farm animal, easily finding a live pigs pen. grabbing one he slit it's jugular, its squeals rather loud so he snapped its neck to silence it.

He made sure no one saw him as he hung the dead pig for tonight's dinner. Soon enough he was back in the room wanting to be close to his beloved.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 4:13 pm

She had moved to stare out the window, then hand undid the balcony doors and walked out on them. Leaning on the rail she stared off over the courtyard. she was compleatly spaced out. Absorbed in her own thoughts with the blade beside her. She couldn't' hear or really see anything except what was in her mind. she didn't hear the pig sequel, or even him come back into the room;
Back to top Go down
Necromancer
Painting
Painting
Necromancer

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:01 pm

He slowly approached her, laying next to her warm body he slowly started to undress. And then slowly undress her, every inch of flesh he reveal his lips kissed and his tongue gently soothing licked. Once fully de-clothed and flesh touching flesh. Without words he slowly entered her. his hips thrusting slowly yet deeply as his lips ferociously kissed hers.
Back to top Go down
RainingRose
Admin
RainingRose

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 10:07 pm

He was one sure to knock her off her feet, well out of thought. she had watched him undress her, and arched into him as he entered her and kissed him deeply back just as fierce. Granted, she was glad it wasn't her first, though first man inside yes, but, in battle, sometimes a surgery to get rid of things so its not worried about later in life is best. Expecialy since her father never wanted her to feel pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Love ((private))   Bloody Love ((private)) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloody Love ((private))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next